What annoys you most in forex?

What annoys you most in forex? . . .
. . . That newbies flock to it like moths to a flame and extol its virtues as if it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, mistakenly believing that it's far and away the best market to trade without ever defining what 'best' means or providing any evidence to support such a ridiculous claim - e.g. a verified account statement showing how much money they've made. That's what annoys me the most!
;)

I feel annoying in forex when i loss after my hard work but due to only one mistake i lost my trade.

OTC brokers’ manipulations, by far
Plus some unfair fees indeed

The kind of forum life-form who has the absolute conviction that he is the messiah and that his preferred approach is the only possible one for sane traders. Quite often his own track record is a very few years at most, however in his opinion, anyone not using this is therefore a fool and he feels that it's his duty to point this out, repeatedly.

That's annoying.

It's also very annoying how all newcomers are encouraged to trade. There is a lot of advertising everywhere that it is elementary to trade, and everyone can become a millionaire without any effort. Many people believe in it thoughtlessly start trading with high leverage and very quickly lose their savings. And then they cry on the forums that they have been cheated and that you can't make money in Forex.

This. I was about to reply somathing similar. This type of thing is annoying both on the part of the advertiser/scammer and on the part of the victim.

I noticed that I began to make mistakes almost immediately after switching from a demo account to real things .. This was very annoying for me at first. But then I realized the balance)

The thing that annoys me most of all about forex is that when your deal is about to close with taking profit, the trend suddenly changes.

The most annoying thing is the army of scammy lowlife predators that exist to sell rubbish to unsuspecting beginners

social media has boosted these individuals and organisations to a new level of greed and fraudulence....no lie is too deep and all information can be falsified and faked ......shameless and without morals

when I Trawl the internet I am ashamed they are allowed to continue peddle this nonsense .....but they can it seems

N