What advantage is there in trading with Nadex vs. IG Markets (US)?

snackly

I saw a thread here (IG Index/Binary Bet Rejections where one poster claimed that IG Markets was marking his account after he made over $10k.

Given that Nadex is a CFTC regulated exchange, wouldn't that be illegal for them to do? I read that Nadex is actually owned by IG Markets, and as far as I can tell they are also the sole market maker (but that could be wrong).

It also looks like spreads on Nadex binaries and capped CFDs are better than on IG. And of course IG doesn't offer capped CFDs.

Any thoughts?

They dont need to mark you account anymore.

In any market where the traders are making too much money, or they are making too little profit they have widened the spread and changed the pricing algo to nearly always under estimate volatility.

The spread is so wide now that you cant really bet the other way if you think the market is going to breakout of its range.

Its effectively gambling now.

Your better off just trading out rights.

They dont need to mark you account anymore.

In any market where the traders are making too much money, or they are making too little profit they have widened the spread and changed the pricing algo to nearly always under estimate volatility.

The spread is so wide now that you cant really bet the other way if you think the market is going to breakout of its range.

Its effectively gambling now.

Your better off just trading out rights.

Nadex shows only 5 point spreads in their "master" gold capped "CFD" contracts. Are you saying that if you started winning they would widen the spread to compensate? Would they widen it just to you or to all participants? I think they'd have to widen it to everyone right?