Whale trading blueprint

How did you randomly end up into this page out of the whole internet + did a registration only to have this as your first post?

The universe is full of surprises...

You are quick on the draw and beat me to it. IMO, scammers have a worldview that everyone is an idiot and hence they make post with that view in mind.

Clinkerhead-To answer your question. I have experience with this system.
It focuses on 'high probability' trades'.
I can only say that in my experience, it works.
I only do the top 3 trade types (out of about 8 I think) which includes options expiry.
The options expiry is sometimes difficult to trade but has a very high success rate.

It cost me £3K which is a lot but these trades are with me long term and I'm happy with progress.
I lost money before making it, as I learned the trades and refined the program down to the three that I focus on.

That's it. I think the program cost is high, it's not a walk in the park to get anywhere with it (but I think that's mainly down to the trader), I have no axe to grind or agenda here, just to share how I got on with it.

As for Cashmasters option selling program, £3K is way too much. The concepts and practice are well established and should be taught for ca. £100.

Thanks for turning up right on cue with your 1 very convincing post. :LOL:

Last edited:
'Right on cue'?

Right on cue - are the predictable set up ad hominem attacks that are only a keystroke away in T2W. Almost twitter-like.

You'd hope that a forum is a place for collaboration, instruction and information exchange but no.
Did you actually read my post? I tried to be even handed and honest with my experience of Magnetic Trading/Whale Program and my inspection of Cashmasters option selling product.

So, yes, you should thank me for 'turning up on cue' with a 'very convincing post' - I know what I'm talking about.

Oh dear, this is quite funny. So Clinician only joined T2W a few weeks ago and the only post is to say our wonderful and profitable this £3k Whale course is!

Thinks the other course, which I assume is PIE is a rip-off at £3k but happily shelled out £3k for the Whale course!

So Clinician are you Mark or Cameron or some other rogue?

'Right on cue'?

Right on cue - are the predictable set up ad hominem attacks that are only a keystroke away in T2W. Almost twitter-like.

You'd hope that a forum is a place for collaboration, instruction and information exchange but no.
Did you actually read my post? I tried to be even handed and honest with my experience of Magnetic Trading/Whale Program and my inspection of Cashmasters option selling product.

So, yes, you should thank me for 'turning up on cue' with a 'very convincing post' - I know what I'm talking about.

Huge coincidence don't you think, you're very first post on T2W and you tell us how you were happy to fork out £3k for a course but you think the other course promoted by Cashmaster and others (PIE) also costing £3k is not worth more than £100!!

And then you tell us how it's an investment for the future, high success rates and the rest of your claptrap and you expect people to believe you :clap:

Don't treat people like idiots, you have no credibility on this thread

"Hear from our clients making 5 figures in their first week"

Yes......Of course.

What you make is irrelevant without knowing what you risk. They risked 5 figures and made5 figures... risked 50,000 and made 10,0000! Hardly a result. A lot of the Whale trades are unknown risk when you enter and less than 1:1 reward to risk

well Becks

I quote what I said:

'It cost me £3K which is a lot but these trades are with me long term and I'm happy with progress.
I lost money before making it, as I learned the trades and refined the program down to the three that I focus on.

That's it. I think the program cost is high, it's not a walk in the park to get anywhere with it (but I think that's mainly down to the trader), I have no axe to grind or agenda here, just to share how I got on with it.'

So I didn't say I was happy to pay £3K.
Do you bring this level of attention to detail to your trading?
Is that why you paper trade?

Let me ask you:
Tell me a FTSE or ASX options expiry trade that has lost money over the last year - that's right, 24 trades.
Answer - not one.
Tell me how the last 5 extreme gaps on the NASDAQ have not been profitable.
Tell me how FTSE R3/S3 trades are not profitable with a very high hit rate.
Answer - you can't. The trade history is as of record.

And as for option selling. Here's a tip that'll call you out. SELL some DAX 9800 puts now, today, immediately. If you're afraid then you know how to paper trade. Do it. Let's all watch as the options expiry worthless and you pocket the premiums. Perhaps you'll bottle it if there's a market correction or volatility spike? Perhaps you won't know how to take advantage of increased volatility? Of course you don't. See you Jun 15.

You're not the judge of my credibility, but there again grudge-filled trolls never are.

And as for option selling. Here's a tip that'll call you out. SELL some DAX 9800 puts now, today, immediately.

WOW, how would you hedge this naked options sale? This is potentially the worst trade possible, because the risk is UNLIMITED? It will work until it won't just once and you might end up owning millions!

Management is straightforward.

You can do and/or the following:

Have a predefined exit level, on the basis of premium%, points from strike, %capital or some other metric. There's your risk management right there. Stick to it.
You can roll the position (in one of several ways).

If you are worried about selling deep out of the money index options at 3-sigma or 30% below current price you can enter the position as a credit spread or a ratio credit spread. 3-sigma is the level at which 99% plus of the time price will not reach.

All trading carries risk and this approach is not for the faint hearted when it's tested. However it like most trades, it's manageable, as indicated above. This is a long established technique used by professionals. This is for indexes although some do it for commodities. Index skew is different so don't sell index Calls. Feel free to go back to the '90s and test forward. Pay particular attention to where there have been significant corrections and crashes because that's when this approach is tested.

Yes I've been doing it that long.
There is judgement involved with regard to what to sell and when and position sizing per trade (this may be one of the most important components).
You'll be batting singles and doubles, not home runs so compound your profits.

well Becks

I quote what I said:

'It cost me £3K which is a lot but these trades are with me long term and I'm happy with progress.

That's it. I think the program cost is high, it's not a walk in the park to get anywhere with it (but I think that's mainly down to the trader), I have no axe to grind or agenda here, just to share how I got on with it.'

So I didn't say I was happy to pay £3K.
Do you bring this level of attention to detail to your trading?
Is that why you paper trade?

Let me ask you:
Tell me a FTSE or ASX options expiry trade that has lost money over the last year - that's right, 24 trades.
Answer - not one.
Tell me how the last 5 extreme gaps on the NASDAQ have not been profitable.
Tell me how FTSE R3/S3 trades are not profitable with a very high hit rate.
Answer - you can't. The trade history is as of record.

And as for option selling. Here's a tip that'll call you out. SELL some DAX 9800 puts now, today, immediately. If you're afraid then you know how to paper trade. Do it. Let's all watch as the options expiry worthless and you pocket the premiums. Perhaps you'll bottle it if there's a market correction or volatility spike? Perhaps you won't know how to take advantage of increased volatility? Of course you don't. See you Jun 15.

You're not the judge of my credibility, but there again grudge-filled trolls never are.

Sell some DAX options below 9800, wow, thanks for such a wonderful tip! This sounds very much like the PIE system to me, so are you and your cronies at Magnetic copying their so called system now???? Which in itself is a very old and well-known trading strategy

How much are Magnetic paying you to post these ‘expert’ posts of yours?

You’re a scammer