Whale trading blueprint

Alanovic2

Have anyone any experience with this system. It has a very positive review on cashmaster's website.

I asked the authors if their accounts are verified by a third party entity and if they can provide me a copy of such records. The only thing they provided was a screen shot that show only the results of June, July and August. I was asking for records of at least 2 years trading, but the most thing that sounded the alarm was that there is an error in the total percentage of August and July. Total for August should show 5.01% while July should read 6.63% i.e. the results are inverted. Such errors make me thing that the screen shot is made by someone using a photo editing software.

I have attached the screenshot to this email for your information, and this is the link to the mentioned product https://magnetictrading.com/magnetic-whale-trading-programme/

Warning: Don't be staggered by the amazingly expensive price tag!

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    302.9 KB · Views: 666
  • unnamed (2).png
    unnamed (2).png
    287.1 KB · Views: 585
  • unnamed (3).png
    unnamed (3).png
    245.9 KB · Views: 563
Doc Ken - Independent Whale system reviewer

Hello Alvonic2, my name is Dr Ken Rawlings and I compile the Stats for Mark and Cameron's Whale Blueprint trading system. I am a private trader and I am indeed independent of these professional traders.

The whale Blueprint system started on 12 June 2017 so there is no data before that; there were no trades before that for me to look at.

The screenshots you are discussing are actually screenshots from my Stats spreadsheet. And they are correct. For example, I just manually added up the Gains in the August table, and the result is 6.01% if you do that. The table says 6.02% because of rounding errors: 6.02% is the correct answer. Please check your sums. Incidentally, the complete set of results for August showed a total Gain of 8.61%.

The other tables for June and July are also correct. Please check your sums.

With just one more trading day left in September, this month's total is currently standing at 4.74% Gain.

Please note that these results do not take spread into account. I use IG, as do Mark and Cameron. But since others may use different spread betting brokers where the spread will be different (e.g. 1 pip FTSE spread for IG), it makes sense not to include spread in my reports.

The effect of spread is to reduce Targets by the spread and to increase Stops by the spread. I estimate that real Gains, i.e. taking IG's spread into account, will be 15% to 20% less than the figures given in these 'zero spread' tables.

So, even with this adjustment, the monthly Gains are still quite impressive.

Last edited:
Hello Alvonic2, my name is Dr Ken Rawlings and I compile the Stats for Mark and Cameron's Whale Blueprint trading system. I am a private trader and I am indeed independent of these professional traders.

The whale Blueprint system started on 12 June 2017 so there is no data before that; there were no trades before that for me to look at.

The screenshots you are discussing are actually screenshots from my Stats spreadsheet. And they are correct. For example, I just manually added up the Gains in the August table, and the result is 6.01% if you do that. The table says 6.02% because of rounding errors: 6.02% is the correct answer. Please check your sums. Incidentally, the complete set of results for August showed a total Gain of 8.61%.

With just one more trading day left in September, this month's total is currently standing at 4.74% Gain.

Please note that these results do not take spread into account. I use IG, as do Mark and Cameron. But since others may use different spread betting brokers where the spread will be different (e.g. 1 pip FTSE spread for IG), it makes sense not to include spread in my reports.

The effect of spread is to reduce Targets by the spread and to increase Stops by the spread. I estimate that real Gains, i.e. taking IG's spread into account, will be 15% to 20% less than the figures given in these 'zero spread' tables.

Please, for people to get you serious, get your performance audited by one of the Big Four accounting firms (Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG) and post it here... Also 3 months is nothing, you need to provide results for at least one fill market cycle...

First of all Alanovic2 I appologise for going dyslexic on your name.

And in reply to Quantt about the Whale system:
Of course I agree that it is early days and that nearly four months' data is a relatively small sample.

Regarding auditing by accountants, I think you have missed the point.
The point is this:
I have given sufficient detail on every single trade so that ANYONE can scroll back through the brokers charts and verify for themselves that each of those trades actually happened, and gave the result that I logged in my spreadsheet.

Last edited:
First of all Alanovic2 I appologise for going dyslexic on your name.

And in reply to Quantt about the Whale system:
Of course I agree that it is early days and that nearly four months' data is a relatively small sample.

Regarding auditing by accountants, I think you have missed the point.
The point is this:
I have given sufficient detail on every single trade so that ANYONE can scroll back through the brokers charts and verify for themselves that each of those trades actually happened, and gave the result that I logged in my spreadsheet.

I think you are missing the point... do you actually trade the system with real money or just selling it?

I think you are missing the point... do you actually trade the system with real money or just selling it?

Hello Quantt. I'll make this my last post since I rarely visit forums.
I came here because Mark alerted me to this discussion.

I trade the Whale trades that are convenient for me: FTSE and DAX, since these markets open at 8am UK time. Occasionally I trade NASDAQ, i.e. around/after 2.30pm, but I prefer trading in the early morning. And I make decent money on them, thanks. The rest of the Whale trades I just observe when I get up: ASX and Nikkei start around 00:50 to 01:00 when I am asleep.

As I said before, I am simply an independent observer with no axe to grind. And nothing to sell.
What else can I say, to round this off?...

Quantt I appreciate that your are skeptical and negative on most systems or strategies as there is a lot of crap out there. But I have known Cameron and Mark for many years and I can confirm they are the real deal. They trade a live account which is audited in Australia and I gather that this is up 287% in 3 years of trading. Many of the Whale trades are responsible for this impressive return. I personally cannot corroborate this since I have only known the 'Whale plan' since June this year. It was their 'private plan' before that.

Mark and Cameron have also been on Sky News to discuss their results. They would not get interviewed if they were not real, profitable traders. They also have the courage to trade their Whale trades live in front of their clients; very few can do that in this industry. See the clip below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0LHQMLFY3U&feature=youtu.be

I'm sure you will probably come back now saying these people are actors and not real. Cameron has the shaved head, by the way; Mark is the 'younger' looking one, but is actually the elder of the two. (Sorry Cameron, ho ho.) In any case I think Magnetic Trading have enough evidence out in the market to show they are the real deal and are changing people's lives.

The Whale trading programme will not be for everyone (such is life) and not everyone will make money due to making mistakes or not following the plan properly, but it is clear that it's not based on fluff!

Last edited:

3 months of records are far from impressive, it can easy be a lucky run. Mark and his buddy state that the whale strategies are the ones that they personally use to make tons of money. So based on this statement, they must have been using them for quit a while, but for some unknown reasons they are unable or unwilling to provide verified records.

I was discussing this issue with Graham (the cashmaster dude) via email. During which I managed to get hold of a leaked part of the whale strategy presentation/manual. To cut a long story short, this caused Mark to join the debate. In which at the end I was only asking for proof of profit over a period of at least 2 year but at the end of the long chains of email this is the reply I've got.

"Hi Alan

I have just returned from my holidays.

Having reviewed your correspondence with Graham and your recent email I don't think we are a right fit for your trading and risk profile.

I wish you all the best, have a great weekend!

Cameron"

Any further attempts to contact Cameron were ignored. Very professional indeed!

I don't know if this is a scam or not, although after all of this I am more inclined to the latter. However I would at least expect prove of profitability from someone that is asking 5 grands for the strategies.

Hello Quantt. I'll make this my last post since I rarely visit forums...

I am still not clear what exactly your role is with this program and I'll be sad to see you go from the forum, but the more I look into this the more skeptical I become and the more this looks like the the next charlatan looking for newbies...

Being on TV is not a proof, one of the biggest scammers Jason Bond was invited to speak at Harvard, so that goes to show you suckers come from all forms of life, but the good news is you can prove me wrong very easy, just post the 3 years of the live trading results (and whatever back tested data you have before hand to cover the market cycle) and not only I am going to apologize, but I am going to offer a top dollar for the system...

I don't know if this is a scam or not, although after all of this I am more inclined to the latter. However I would at least expect prove of profitability from someone that is asking 5 grands for the strategies.

I would definitely stay away from those guys... looking into the promotional video posted above, I can't help but notice most of the "students" look like retired elderly folks and this is just breaking my hart, because they have no way to recoup the unavoidable losses...

3 months of records are far from impressive, it can easy be a lucky run. Mark and his buddy state that the whale strategies are the ones that they personally use to make tons of money. So based on this statement, they must have been using them for quit a while, but for some unknown reasons they are unable or unwilling to provide verified records.

I was discussing this issue with Graham (the cashmaster dude) via email. During which I managed to get hold of a leaked part of the whale strategy presentation/manual. To cut a long story short, this caused Mark to join the debate. In which at the end I was only asking for proof of profit over a period of at least 2 year but at the end of the long chains of email this is the reply I've got.

"Hi Alan

I have just returned from my holidays.

Having reviewed your correspondence with Graham and your recent email I don't think we are a right fit for your trading and risk profile.

I wish you all the best, have a great weekend!

Cameron"

Yeah you do. Just go with it. It sounds like a scam. it looks like a scam it acts like a shill it talks like a shill it's a shill. Shilling for a scam.

What's not to know? Nothing. I know it you know it.

The only ones who don't know it are the gullible ones who will get taught a life lesson.

Nice and simple.

Here's the real question.

How far do the owners of this forum intend to allow people like this access ?

And, for the record, I think this is one of the best forums out there or I wouldn't come here.

System Validation

No reason to doubt your integrity Ken Rawlings, although imho, feeling you have to introduce yourself as "Dr." does you no favours.
I have "letters" before and after my name and have never used them in a public forum; there's a time and a place my dear chap. Although it is your choice and privilege to do so, it adds no gravitas to your "verified accounts".
Members comments above are all valid, and anyone who does not use recognised bona fide auditors should be treated with caution.
Caveat emptor would be my advice to traders.
Are you paid for your services ? If not , why not ? .... or perhaps you just have free access ... and nothing wrong with that .... but it does not really make you "independent".
I have no idea as to the success rate of this system, however given their persistent marketting I would stress caveat emptor to any prospective customers.
One generally finds that "heavy" marketing can have an inversely proportional relationship to the quality of the product.
Good products effectively sell themselves, and one can't go far wrong by relying on "word of mouth".
Anyone who wants to be a consistently successful trader has to put in the 'hard yards'. There are NO shortcuts, or "holy grails".

Magnetic Trading have very mixed reviews on the Traders Bulletin board I believe, and the same applies to Mark and Cameron for that matter. I can't comment any more on that as you need to be a registered PIE member to gain access to the forum and that involves shelling out £3k to learn how to sell option puts.

From what I can gather there are 9 trades which make up the Whale program and I'm told this is one of them, but if this is the type of trade they come up with, I won't even try to buy a second hand one:

"FTSE EXPIRY TRADE - OFFICIAL TRADE
Expiry takes place between 10.10am -10.15am UK TIME every 3rd Friday of the month.

Between 10.10am-10.15am if I see a 9 or more pip move
(either up or down) from the 10.10am price I will fade this
back to the point of origin which is the 10.10am price
whatever that may be.

This is an extremely high probability trade for 9 pts"

Hardly ground breaking stuff from Magnetic, but no doubt hundreds of disciples will all make thousands each trading that every month

Last edited:
Hah ! The Whale Programme, it sounds like a variation on a theme by Magntic Trading. Malik and Austin were calling their system Big Fish trades a while back.
It's starting to make sense about their "verified trades" now. The good DR Rawlings is indeed accurate about this being a new system; and hence not much in they way of historical records. However, this "Whale Programme" is not really much more than a relaunched, re-badged version of the core trades they have been hawking for several years. Perhaps someone should ask the good DR to publish all his records for the various incarnations of their "system trades" going back several years.
One of their punters told me 5yrs ago that they never include Spread in their stats, and they told her it was simply "the cost of doing business". Well that said 'cost' affects the bottom-line, markedly. They publish "verified stats" to the unsuspecting "rainbow chasers" and yet they do not explain the significant impact it has on the bottom line.
It is no wonder they lose business when they show a growing equity curve, and the reality is many of their punters will barely be gaining traction on their trading account; while shelling out substantive sums in subscriptions to them.
I would suggest perhaps they make their money from marketing their services (Zero Risk ... even with their guarantees), and not their trading account (High Risk).
Their system (like most) suffers drawdown and/or slowdown. This results in the loss of punters, which is a significant loss of income stream for them.
Then they re-brand and relaunch, and hey presto .... no records of any statistical significance.
Maybe that's partly why they have a "live out of a suitcase" lifestyle in the Far East.
Reading DR Rawlings' posts, ask yourself some questions:
1. Why are Magnetic Trading monitoring this website .... paranoia perhaps ?
2. Why do they ask DR Rawlings to do their replying for them ?
3. They claim they are audited in Australia, where are their accounts lodged and published; online brokers LTG Goldrock perhaps ? I do hope not.
4. Interviewed on SKY by Andrew Barnett, the same guy who has been peddling systems for years (you can all dig the dirt on web searches, even on this very forum here), the same guy who now markets himself on video as a Senior Trader with LTG Goldrock; the same LTG Goldrock that are Magnetic Trading's conduit into Australia ?
It is indeed a small world.

Good post Dave and an interesting read!

oh dear, it's all unravelling. Why are they hiding out in the Far East, it's a bit suspicious to me, do they have something to hide? trying to keep out of the jurisdiction of the UK financial conduct authority?

I guess they're looking for mug punters to shell out £4k for their latest reincarnation.

Anyway folks, make your own minds up, but I'm staying well clear of this one

Have anyone any experience with this system. It has a very positive review on cashmaster's website.

To answer your question. I have experience with this system.
It focuses on 'high probability' trades'.
I can only say that in my experience, it works.
I only do the top 3 trade types (out of about 8 I think) which includes options expiry.
The options expiry is sometimes difficult to trade but has a very high success rate.

It cost me £3K which is a lot but these trades are with me long term and I'm happy with progress.
I lost money before making it, as I learned the trades and refined the program down to the three that I focus on.

That's it. I think the program cost is high, it's not a walk in the park to get anywhere with it (but I think that's mainly down to the trader), I have no axe to grind or agenda here, just to share how I got on with it.

As for Cashmasters option selling program, £3K is way too much. The concepts and practice are well established and should be taught for ca. £100.

To answer your question. I have experience with this system.
It focuses on 'high probability' trades'.
I can only say that in my experience, it works.
I only do the top 3 trade types (out of about 8 I think) which includes options expiry.
The options expiry is sometimes difficult to trade but has a very high success rate.

It cost me £3K which is a lot but these trades are with me long term and I'm happy with progress.
I lost money before making it, as I learned the trades and refined the program down to the three that I focus on.

That's it. I think the program cost is high, it's not a walk in the park to get anywhere with it (but I think that's mainly down to the trader), I have no axe to grind or agenda here, just to share how I got on with it.

As for Cashmasters option selling program, £3K is way too much. The concepts and practice are well established and should be taught for ca. £100.

How did you randomly end up into this page out of the whole internet + did a registration only to have this as your first post?

The universe is full of surprises...