irishneil

Welcome Back Big Man!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 985
Welcome Back Big Man!

:LOL:

A perfect illustration of how the masses get exactly what they deserve.

Romney got slated for saying that 47% contributed nothing. However, telling the truth cost him the election. Expect non co-operation now in govt and for the US to fall off that fiscal cliff at year end and we might just get to see what a real depression looks like !

:LOL:

A perfect illustration of how the masses get exactly what they deserve.

Romney got slated for saying that 47% contributed nothing. However, telling the truth cost him the election. Expect non co-operation now in govt and for the US to fall off that fiscal cliff at year end and we might just get to see what a real depression looks like !

Sadly, you are right.
Unemployment, gasoline prices, national debt, and taxes are all higher then when Obama first came into office, yet he tells the public everything is fine and we need to keep on the same path AND they believe him. WTF?

4 more years will kill this country. :(

Peter

149080d1352304736-welcome-back-barrack-untitled.jpg

Oil - Gold - Stock Indices (dont see any bonds on the image but my guess is they are falling too )

EVERYTHING is falling .

Why??? the election result was no suprise

PS everything and everywhere

Yeah people like fairy tales and they elect Obama. Hope that there won't be any nightmares in the future)

..don't worry Guys, Barack is a people man, when things pull up he will be there to spread the good fortune around and not just letting the rich get richer. Stay tuned and ride the ups and downs of life...!!

Cheers Steve

I have a feeling that the elite rich will not be losing money, they'll simply pass the burden on to the middle class by raising the prices. I hope Obama can check on this otherwise it will only end in the poor paying more.