(WEF) Western Forest Products, Inc

Them_apples

13 0
has a P/e ratio of 10.76

It's trending upwards https://www.google.ca/finance?q=TSE:WEF&ei=T2F9UtCLK4nbqQGPnAE

and has buy ratings and strong buy ratings on most sites, price target is set to 2.30 by CIBC, 1.80 averaged by other sources.

I checked the companies info on their site and everything seems quality from what I know. i'm a noob though, what does everyone think?

I'm thinking of buying it in the next "valley"

Them_apples

13 0
Since i posted this, the stock has gone from 1.60 ish to 1.75 it peaked today. it just broke it's 52 week high and its still got a pretty low p/e ratio. looking at its competitors it is under valued in every way.

Them_apples

13 0
just updating...the stock hit 2.43 today and has had its price target raised to 2.70 on some accounts.

Low P/e, good accounting sheets, housing boom in the states...should by most accounts keep going up.

WEF has a very large worldwide customer base as well, and hasn't been effected by the pine beetle epidemic (an issue in the B.C lumber industry)

q4 on Feb 20..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock