Weekly Report by Vandle

XAUUSD

XAUUSD, H4

XAUUSD, Daily

XAUUSD, Weekly
As what I mentioned last week, I opened a long position in the four hours timeframe and I took profit at the green line. Actually, the reversal appeared in the 15 minutes chart. Thus, in the long term, the gold does not have a clear trend. For the short-term traders, if the gold falls about five dollars first in the next week, it is a good chance to buy gold in the small timeframes. (Always remember that your system also provides the signal.)
XAUUSD

XAUUSD, Daily

XAUUSD, Weekly
This week, the gold is within expectation.
The gold is also in the key position now. Basing on the daily chart, the gold will have a clear trend in the white area. And in the weekly timeframe, it is not easy for the XAUUSD to breakthrough the support.
Thus, in the short term, I will wait for the opportunity to buy XAUUSD. And in the long term, I will wait for the confirmation of the new trend in small timeframes.

SP500

SP500, Daily

SP500, Weekly
On the Monday, I opened a long position according to my system, and stopped loss due to the US-China trade war.
Now, SP500 does not have a clear trend. But I will also focus on it because the stucture is good. Let's wait for the new trend.:)
SP500

It is not a clear trend in the SP500 weekly chart. However, the structure of weekly timeframe is very good for firming a new uptrend.
Besides, the monthly chart will have a new candle in the next weekend. It is a important candle for the US500 because the lastest structure in the monthly timeframe will have a significant influence on the US500 this year.

AUDUSD

This week, I could not find a suitable structure to open the short position.
According to lastest charts, I will open the long position in the short term.
AUDUSD

AUDUSD, Daily

AUDUSD, H4
This week, the AUDUSD is weak but the structure of four hours timeframe is ready to have a new trend.
The AUDUSD is likely to rise next week. I will focus on the AUDUSD next week.

USDCAD

The USDCAD is in a key position because the structure of daily timeframe is ready to have a new trend.
Thus, in the next week, I will focus on the USDCAD.
USDCAD

USDCAD, Daily
This week, the USDCAD form a new uptrend in 4 hours chart.
In the daily timeframe, the USDCAD is still in the key position. It is easy for the USDCAD to have a bear market or bull market.
Thus, the USDCAD is still in my list next week.

EURUSD

This week, I opened another short position on Wednesday and closed all the short positions on Thursday.
Although the euro is not easy to fall down in the short term basing on daily chart, I will wait for the confirmation in the small timeframes.
EURUSD

EURUSD, Daily

EURUSD, Weekly
This week, the euro did not have a clear trend.
In the daily chart, the euro lost its trend in the short term and in the long term. According to the weekly chart, the euro don't have a clear trend in the long term until the price is near the two white line.

GBPUSD

This week, the pound rallied in the four hours chart. It is not clear trend for the sterling in the short term.
However, the resistence of the up trend is clear.Thus, my strategy for the sterling is to wait.
GBPUSD

GBPUSD, Daily
This week, it was a good chance to sell the sterling on Monday, basing on my trading system.
Now, the pound has a structure in small timeframes, especially in one hour chart. In the next week, if the small timeframes appear the suitable structure to open the long position, I will open the buy order. Also, if the structure in four hours chart changes, I will open the short position.

USDJPY

As what I mentioned last week, the yen constitued the new downtrend in the zone two.Although the structures of the yen in all small timeframes are weak, the structure in the weekly timeframes is not good for yen. I need another confirmation in the daily chart or weekly chart in the coming few weeks.
According to the weekly chart, I will open the short position if a chance appears in the small timeframes.
USDJPY

USDJPY, Daily
This week, it was a good opportunity to open the short position in 15 minutes timeframe.
Now, I have the confirmation in the daily timeframe and weekly timeframe. The yen forms a new trend in the weekly chart. But the price fell too fast that it was difficult to find anorther perfect chance to open the short position.

XAUUSD

XAUUSD, Daily

XAUUSD, Weekly
This week, the gold is within expectation.
The gold is also in the key position now. Basing on the daily chart, the gold will have a clear trend in the white area. And in the weekly timeframe, it is not easy for the XAUUSD to breakthrough the support.
Thus, in the short term, I will wait for the opportunity to buy XAUUSD. And in the long term, I will wait for the confirmation of the new trend in small timeframes.
XAUUSD

XAUUSD, Daily

XAUUSD, Weekly

XAUUSD, Monthly
This week, the XAUUSD finally released its power.
It was a pity that the last candle in the daily chart was not good. But in the weekly timeframe, the new trend of XAUUSD constitues. If the XAUUSD falls down at the beginning of next week, it will be a good chance to buy the gold basing on the small timeframes.
According to the monthly chart, the XAUUSD forms a new uptrend. As what I have mentioned last week, the new trend will get the confirmation in the daily chart white zone. All in all, this year, the gold is easy to hit the five-year high.

SP500

It is not a clear trend in the SP500 weekly chart. However, the structure of weekly timeframe is very good for firming a new uptrend.
Besides, the monthly chart will have a new candle in the next weekend. It is a important candle for the US500 because the lastest structure in the monthly timeframe will have a significant influence on the US500 this year.
SP500

SP500, Weekly

SP500, Monthly
This week, the SP500 kept falling down.
The structure of SP500 is not good in the monthly chart. Because there is a strong support in the first month of this year. If the SP500 form a more strong structure for short position, it will be possible to breakthrough the support. But it will take a long time.

I will have a vocation for a week. This weekend, I will share the technical analysis as usual.

AUDUSD

AUDUSD, Daily

AUDUSD, H4
This week, the AUDUSD is weak but the structure of four hours timeframe is ready to have a new trend.
The AUDUSD is likely to rise next week. I will focus on the AUDUSD next week.
AUDUSD

AUDUSD,Daily
This week, I find a good chance to sell the AUDUSD. Actually, the new downward trend was confirmed in small chart on Monday.
Basing on the lastest chart, AUDUSD does not have a clear trend. However, I will hold the position basing on my system.

USDCAD

USDCAD, Daily
This week, the USDCAD form a new uptrend in 4 hours chart.
In the daily timeframe, the USDCAD is still in the key position. It is easy for the USDCAD to have a bear market or bull market.
Thus, the USDCAD is still in my list next week.
USDCAD

The USDCAD is still in my list. The USDCAD is likely to have new trend in the daily chart and weekly chart.
Let us wait for it :)

USDCHF

According to the lastest weekly chart, the USDCHF does not have a clear trend. I will pay more attention on the USDCHF, because there are some opportunites in daily chart and 4 hours chart.

EURUSD

EURUSD, Daily

EURUSD, Weekly
This week, the euro did not have a clear trend.
In the daily chart, the euro lost its trend in the short term and in the long term. According to the weekly chart, the euro don't have a clear trend in the long term until the price is near the two white line.
EURUSD

Repeat "According to the weekly chart, the euro don't have a clear trend in the long term until the price is near the two white line."
This week, if there is a good chance to sell euro in small timeframes, I will open the short position without heasitating.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD, Daily
This week, it was a good chance to sell the sterling on Monday, basing on my trading system.
Now, the pound has a structure in small timeframes, especially in one hour chart. In the next week, if the small timeframes appear the suitable structure to open the long position, I will open the buy order. Also, if the structure in four hours chart changes, I will open the short position.
GBPUSD

This week, the sterling is out of my list. The pound have a new trend, but there is not a good chance to catch the market.

USDJPY

USDJPY, Daily
This week, it was a good opportunity to open the short position in 15 minutes timeframe.
Now, I have the confirmation in the daily timeframe and weekly timeframe. The yen forms a new trend in the weekly chart. But the price fell too fast that it was difficult to find anorther perfect chance to open the short position.
USDJPY

The yen has a very good postion to form a new trend. This week, I will focus on the yen.

XAUUSD

XAUUSD, Daily

XAUUSD, Weekly

XAUUSD, Monthly
This week, the XAUUSD finally released its power.
It was a pity that the last candle in the daily chart was not good. But in the weekly timeframe, the new trend of XAUUSD constitues. If the XAUUSD falls down at the beginning of next week, it will be a good chance to buy the gold basing on the small timeframes.
According to the monthly chart, the XAUUSD forms a new uptrend. As what I have mentioned last week, the new trend will get the confirmation in the daily chart white zone. All in all, this year, the gold is easy to hit the five-year high.
XAUUSD

The trend of the gold is clear. In the long term, I will open long position without hesitating.In the short term, especially this week, I will pay more attention on the small timeframes as it is possible to form a good structure to sell the gold.

AUDUSD

AUDUSD,Daily
This week, I find a good chance to sell the AUDUSD. Actually, the new downward trend was confirmed in small chart on Monday.
Basing on the lastest chart, AUDUSD does not have a clear trend. However, I will hold the position basing on my system.
AUDUSD

The AUDUSD is in the key position. Next week, the AUDUSD is likely to form a long term trend.Thus, the AUDUSD is in my list next week.

USDCAD

The USDCAD is still in my list. The USDCAD is likely to have new trend in the daily chart and weekly chart.
Let us wait for it :)
USDCAD

USDCAD,Daily

USDCAD, Weekly
This week, it is a pity that I can not catch the new trend of USDCAD because there was not a suitable structure in small timframes to sell the USDCAD.
However, the USDCAD is still in my list due to the weekly chart. If the weekly chart institute a new trend, the USDCAD is possible to have a long-term trend.

USDCHF

According to the lastest weekly chart, the USDCHF does not have a clear trend. I will pay more attention on the USDCHF, because there are some opportunites in daily chart and 4 hours chart.
USDCHF

According to the lastest candle in the weekly timeframe, the USDCHF forms a new trend. Thus, I will focus on the USDCHF in the coming weeks.