Weekly Report by Vandle

EURUSD

Repeat "According to the weekly chart, the euro don't have a clear trend in the long term until the price is near the two white line."
This week, if there is a good chance to sell euro in small timeframes, I will open the short position without heasitating.
EURUSD

EURUSD, Weekly

EURUSD, Monthly
This week, I focused on the EURUSD and tried to find a suitable chance to sell the euro. But the market kept going up and I could not have a good chance.
However, the new trend of euro is not confirmed by the market. Next week would be important for euro because the monthly chart will have a new candle which has a great influence on the coming few months.

GBPUSD

This week, the sterling is out of my list. The pound have a new trend, but there is not a good chance to catch the market.
GBPUSD

The pound formed a new trend in small timeframes. However, the sterling is still out of my list due to the bad structure.

USDJPY

The yen has a very good postion to form a new trend. This week, I will focus on the yen.
USDJPY

This week, the yen tried to institute a new downward trend. In four hours chart, it is likely to form a new structure to confirm the new downward trend. Thus, I will focus on the yen this week.

XAUUSD

The trend of the gold is clear. In the long term, I will open long position without hesitating.In the short term, especially this week, I will pay more attention on the small timeframes as it is possible to form a good structure to sell the gold.
XAUUSD

Last week, the new trend of the gold made me surprised. The new uptrend was unstoppable.
According to lastest candle in weekly chart, the trend would not stop until there is a strong structure in small timeframes like 1 hour chart or 4 hours chart.