We had a good run didn't we?

sorry, brew i know its real $ YOU are trading and i don't wish you losses :(

but this is a zero - sum game and i can't do anything about that.

It is NOT a zero sum game! The dow doesnt go horizontally like fx, it goes up, therefore EVERYONE who ever bought a share in the index has made a profit - no one lost money buying.

It is NOT a zero sum game! The dow doesnt go horizontally like fx, it goes up, therefore EVERYONE who ever bought a share in the index has made a profit - no one lost money buying.

just who do you think you are buying FROM? sellers & shorts, thats who. those shares don't come out of thin air.

shorts need to put the fear of god in these bulls, they still aren't convinced, hanging on to bull dreams of redemption :D

holding my SIM short thru the close, not try to game it today

just sit back let SIM bucks roll in

don't get me wrong, i'm a gamer at heart :LOL:

Are you not posting/trading anymore postman?

There's no 'trading' to be done, just buy it and hold it, and when it goes down buy some more.

3 times I've tried to sell the US markets in the last 3 months and 3 times I lost money. I've stopped selling!

There's no 'trading' to be done, just buy it and hold it, and when it goes down buy some more.

3 times I've tried to sell the US markets in the last 3 months and 3 times I lost money. I've stopped selling!

hows that working out for you so far today :clap:

just who do you think you are buying FROM? sellers & shorts, thats who. those shares don't come out of thin air.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/home-trader/184584-zero-sum-game.html

I understand that your not good at trading hence the demo account, this is probably because you dont understand what it is your doing. If you took the time to research and learn before you throw more money away then it will make you a better trader and you might even be able to graduate to a real money account.

I've drawn a picture and put a link in to an explanation I gave a long time ago that no one has invalidated.
If you bought fx at the highs and sold later you would have made a loss. If you bought the index at a high you just have to hold on to make a profit. (Its worked for 100 years).

Sellers are just people who bought earlier at a lower price and are taking a profit.

Attachments

• fxloser.png
    fxloser.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 283
hows that working out for you so far today :clap:

Buy now and I guarantee you will make a profit.
This has been the case ever since the dow and s&p have been trading without fail 100% of the time!

I have to ask... why did you sell 3 times? Have you bought now?

Because I usually make a lot of money shorting, it's a thing I do. However the US markets recently have just been cray cray and I know when to quit selling.
We haven't even had the Santa rally yet!

Buy now and I guarantee you will make a profit.
This has been the case ever since the dow and s&p have been trading without fail 100% of the time!

Right back higher again...this market is not sane :cry:

long YM 353 SIM trade off the gut

30 pt stop (testing hard stops, again)