We had a good run didn't we?

run this down after hours, this aint rocket science for christ sake

No it isnt rocket science, you just need to buy the dip, its really simple. The question is can you do it?

BTFD.

Attachments

• how-to-increase-your-income.jpg
    how-to-increase-your-income.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 575
No it isnt rocket science, you just need to buy the dip, its really simple. The question is can you do it?

BTFD.

You should follow your own advice more. Dips are designed to take out all longs. This is why neither following the trend nor buying the dip works. These things only look good on historical data, lulling the curve fitters into thinking they have something when they don't.

Why are you stressed by it ? I thought you are doing sim trades ?

Because I want to be ready & confident when I do open my futures account. If these SIM trades don't work well how can I trade real money confidently? I'm putting in 12 hr days developing & testing strategies and whatnot. It's exhausting, and heartbreaking when they don't work out, time and time again SIM or no Sim.

They don't work out because you don't really have a strategy. For instance, it was obvious they were taking the indices to all time highs, yet you could not see it.

Maybe you should give me your money instead of opening a futures account. The money's gone before you even start.

They don't work out because you don't really have a strategy. For instance, it was obvious they were taking the indices to all time highs, yet you could not see it.

Maybe you should give me your money instead of opening a futures account. The money's gone before you even start.

I appreciate your honesty, and you are correct that I didn't see it. I'll keep working on it. :(

a few years...i dabbled before that.

Then you must have tried everything there is to try in terms of strategy. If after all that time, you haven't found something, then you are probably not going to. There remains a possibility of finding an inspiration from within yourself. For that to work, you'd have to do real trades.

For learning, the indices are no use because the margin requirements are too high. That's no problem if you have plenty of money.

If you trade forex with a broker like oanda, you can trade as little as a few cents. Then you can do real trades and still it will be cheap. Demo trades are no use, and you won't learn anything from them. So to discover if there is anything within yourself that allows you to succeed, you have to do real trades

Then you must have tried everything there is to try in terms of strategy. If after all that time, you haven't found something, then you are probably not going to. There remains a possibility of finding an inspiration from within yourself. For that to work, you'd have to do real trades.

For learning, the indices are no use because the margin requirements are too high. That's no problem if you have plenty of money.

If you trade forex with a broker like oanda, you can trade as little as a few cents. Then you can do real trades and still it will be cheap. Demo trades are no use, and you won't learn anything from them. So to discover if there is anything within yourself that allows you to succeed, you have to do real trades
use his method pip-just ignore huge underwater trades whilst scalping peanuts-make sure you have a million in the bank for margin calls though

sorry, brew i know its real $ YOU are trading and i don't wish you losses :(

but this is a zero - sum game and i can't do anything about that.

Hi Pip, what are you self-medicating with this week?

Can I have some please :clap: