We had a good run didn't we?

piphoe

Oct 31, 2015
the ********s in AFT's ain't got no set of balls,

they will go where ever the wind blows,

they are cowards in face of lack of liquidty, and i don't blame them (except that they are losers cause they won't face us real time0

piphoe

Oct 31, 2015
we will being talking shop lower, what do yoy think?

Apr 4, 2016
No it isnt rocket science, you just need to buy the dip, its really simple. The question is can you do it?

BTFD.
You should follow your own advice more. Dips are designed to take out all longs. This is why neither following the trend nor buying the dip works. These things only look good on historical data, lulling the curve fitters into thinking they have something when they don't.

piphoe

Oct 31, 2015
Why are you stressed by it ? I thought you are doing sim trades ?

Because I want to be ready & confident when I do open my futures account. If these SIM trades don't work well how can I trade real money confidently? I'm putting in 12 hr days developing & testing strategies and whatnot. It's exhausting, and heartbreaking when they don't work out, time and time again SIM or no Sim.

Apr 4, 2016
They don't work out because you don't really have a strategy. For instance, it was obvious they were taking the indices to all time highs, yet you could not see it.

Maybe you should give me your money instead of opening a futures account. The money's gone before you even start.

piphoe

Oct 31, 2015
They don't work out because you don't really have a strategy. For instance, it was obvious they were taking the indices to all time highs, yet you could not see it.

Maybe you should give me your money instead of opening a futures account. The money's gone before you even start.

I appreciate your honesty, and you are correct that I didn't see it. I'll keep working on it. :(