Want to put a live chat room on trading site, any ideas how to do this?

Iggybrown

Hi, I have a website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or C-box?

I made a lot of research in finding a chatroom for my Algo-Trading website. I used envolve for a while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like the look and feel and the "mess" of text in there.

I had several points which are important to me.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Hope that help

Hi, I haven't tried either. I know a site where you can copy successful traders and they have live chat and a copycat system so you can copy other traders that you choose. Everything on the site is free. no credit card. I registered and have a virtual account and real money account if I choose to invest later. Hope this helps.
http://www.etoro.com/A51871_TClick.aspx