Want to be a Long Term Trader

YusufG

Hi All,

I've been trading Forex for the last two years and overall I have lost quite a bit of money. I would like to continue Forex Trading but would also like to look into US Equity trading and understand Value Investing.

So I have two questions,

I would like to know if anyone can show me some good long term strategies for the Forex Market and I would also like to know where I can find information on Value Investing and learning to trade US Equities (Long Term)

I look forward to hearing your response.

Thanks

Yusuf

Hi All,

I've been trading Forex for the last two years and overall I have lost quite a bit of money. I would like to continue Forex Trading but would also like to look into US Equity trading and understand Value Investing.

So I have two questions,

I would like to know if anyone can show me some good long term strategies for the Forex Market and I would also like to know where I can find information on Value Investing and learning to trade US Equities (Long Term)

I look forward to hearing your response.

Thanks

Yusuf

you couldn't go far wrong with this method.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/134944-stan-weinsteins-stage-analysis-154.html

According my opinion the book BWILC 2010 could improve your FX strategy (I like the long term approach described in the book).

Here you can try fundamental analysis. When there is geopolitical confrontation it is a good time to make long bets on dollar. Be careful with swaps though...