Wall Street Daily Cash..

KnightUnit

Not sure if this is in the right place but...

I just wondered what Wall Street Daily Cash was... and what were the fundementals behind it?

I have tried searching on it but have found nothing, is it also known as something else?

and are there any books on it?

Many Thanks

more commonly known as the Dow, Dow Jones Industrial Average, Dow 30, DJIA etc. You'll find more information that you can shake a stick at on the site.

And no, the Forex forum wasn't the place for it :). Hence, I've moved it to the US Indices forum.

Thnaks for that rossored! I guess not many places refer to it as WSDC. Can anyone reccomend good charting software (i.e like metatrader for forex) for the DOW which is free? Many Thanks

Knight Unit,
Are you interested in a free charting service for stocks on the Dow? In so try this one. www.quotetracker.com. It's actually a trading platform with basically everything that you need regarding realtime charts etc. It's free but with the free you get the advertising popups. For $7 a month US dollars you can eliminate the popups. It's a decent site and you get the Dow, Amex, and Nasdaq.