Wales.......?

GotGold

Probably a bit of a long shot, but are there any traders out there posting from N or mid Wales?

I'm living in Snowdonia and am interested in FX, commodities and US stocks .

GotGold said:
Probably a bit of a long shot, but are there any traders out there posting from N or mid Wales?

I'm living in Snowdonia and am interested in FX, commodities and US stocks .

Sut mae , over in Conwy area.

Thanks for the reply.
Are you guys full or part time?

I live in Llanberis.
If you guys ever fancy a traders chinwag and are in the area, mail me.

[email protected]

Regards
Matt D

GotGold said:
Thanks for the reply.
Are you guys full or part time?

I live in Llanberis.
If you guys ever fancy a traders chinwag and are in the area, mail me.

[email protected]

Regards
Matt D
I trade part time,haven't taken the big step yet,sometime in the future maybe.
I pass through Llanberis sometimes and have a stop at Peate's Eat's for a fill up.
If i'm passing in the future i'll drop you a mail.
All the best
Llew

I'm proposing a meeting sat evening 13th Nov in a comfortable pup called the Galt Y Glyn which is in the Snowdonia area. If there is any interest I will post full directions and a time. I might change the venue depending on how many are interested.

This will simply be a get together to share ideas on whatever market people are interested in.
All welcome from any area.

People can bring along charts/laptops although there is no wireless access.

I am happy to give a short talk about my own research, systems and ideas. I have interests in a wide aray of markets.

Please post your email address on this thread to show interest , or mail me direct:

[email protected]

Hi Fred -- No it diden't happen. Matt started the ball rolling but I don't think it ever materialised. Just wondering why you are asking as I see you are in the States , do you have a Welsh connection ?