VWAP technique . An automated trading system

Grey

This Macro was promised to be posted to the members of Trade2Win who attended my lecture on Saturday

Instruction:-

This beta version of the VWAP technique has been designed for those who are looking to short list NAZ stocks in real time. Run EXCEL-IRD first ( This is a must). Reply yes to all questions asked from EXCEL. You get a list of stocks. Green=long Red=Short simple.
Now sort the list for the best candidate by going to EXCEL clicking on DATA and then SORT.

Look for the difference column.. This is for spread betters and their possible gains.

How to trade using the VWAP technique:-

1) Run the VWAP routine.
2) choose the top Candidates by sorting them.
3) if you like to take a long position wait for the DOW( 5 minute) to get OVERSOLD ( use CCI Auto regressed @ 40% parameter 6).
4) same as above for short candidates
That is all falks.
We are also looking into designing the The world famous trend following Turtle strategy as well as the Fibonnacci Peak System (regression strategy) shortly. I will introduce that when they are ready.

VWAP Macro is not 100% R/R system . There is not such a thing as 100% R/R trading system.Keep your stops reasonable.

iraj

Attachment coming shortly

Here's the attachment as promised. Problems with uploading meant iraj emailed the file to me instead, I have since fixed this and anyone wanting to upload an attachment shouldn't have any more problems now. At least not excel files.

Sharky.

Attachments

• nasvwap.xls
    104 KB · Views: 1,898
:)
This Macro was promised to be posted to the members of Trade2Win who attended my lecture on Saturday

Instruction:-

This beta version of the VWAP technique has been designed for those who are looking to short list NAZ stocks in real time. Run EXCEL-IRD first ( This is a must). Reply yes to all questions asked from EXCEL. You get a list of stocks. Green=long Red=Short simple.
Now sort the list for the best candidate by going to EXCEL clicking on DATA and then SORT.

Look for the difference column.. This is for spread betters and their possible gains.

How to trade using the VWAP technique:-

1) Run the VWAP routine.
2) choose the top Candidates by sorting them.
3) if you like to take a long position wait for the DOW( 5 minute) to get OVERSOLD ( use CCI Auto regressed @ 40% parameter 6).
4) same as above for short candidates
That is all falks.
We are also looking into designing the The world famous trend following Turtle strategy as well as the Fibonnacci Peak System (regression strategy) shortly. I will introduce that when they are ready.

VWAP Macro is not 100% R/R system . There is not such a thing as 100% R/R trading system.Keep your stops reasonable.

iraj

Attachment coming shortly