Vsa

I am convinced that the key to trading is volume and with it VSA(volume spread anaylsis) It even works with Forex using tick volume.
For a book on this, the expert on this is Tom Williams who wrote "Master of the markets". Als see Untitled Page. You can also buy the book on the website.
I don;t work for them but believe they know what they are talking about!

TradeGuider Bootcamp CD's for Sale

For anybody just getting started in VSA, these CD's are an awesome place to start. They focus on all the basics with detailed explanations of the concepts and MANY chart examples to really drill it in. Narrarated by Todd Krueger and Tom Williams himself.

VSA is a bit complicated when you're first starting out and while there is a lot of good info in the Traders Lab threads, trying to learn it that way is a real test of a person's patience. These CD's are 9 hours of intensive instruction on the stuff you really need to know by the actual developer of the method. Go through this course 2 or 3 times, take notes and THEN going through the thread will be 20 times quicker and way more beneficial.

These are in the orignal CD box and in perfect condition. TradeGuider is selling them for $595 but I'll take $200 or best offer.

This is definitely the quickest route to mastery of this amazing trading method.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

VSA bootcamp

would you take $150 for these, I will give it a try,

Regards
Stephen [email protected]

For anybody just getting started in VSA, these CD's are an awesome place to start. They focus on all the basics with detailed explanations of the concepts and MANY chart examples to really drill it in. Narrarated by Todd Krueger and Tom Williams himself.

VSA is a bit complicated when you're first starting out and while there is a lot of good info in the Traders Lab threads, trying to learn it that way is a real test of a person's patience. These CD's are 9 hours of intensive instruction on the stuff you really need to know by the actual developer of the method. Go through this course 2 or 3 times, take notes and THEN going through the thread will be 20 times quicker and way more beneficial.

These are in the orignal CD box and in perfect condition. TradeGuider is selling them for $595 but I'll take $200 or best offer.

This is definitely the quickest route to mastery of this amazing trading method.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

VSa

YES PLEASE !! :clap:

I don't suppose you have any video-based VSA training online ??

The expert on VSA is Tom Williams who will tell you everything about VSA. He invented Tradeguider software which works on Volume Spread Anyalsis and is excellent.

Go to Untitled Page also if anyone is interested I may be able to get you a copy of Master of the Markets written by Tom Williams which explains everything!

Also look at their videos on youtube.com

Regards
Stephen Frankel

I remember they used to have data issues a few years back, if your system crashed you had big gaps in your charts. If they have overcome this problem then VSA is an excellent program to trade using volume. I met Tom Williams at the time tradeguider got involved, they had a few difficulties but i think they may have been resolved now.

The expert on VSA is Tom Williams who will tell you everything about VSA. He invented Tradeguider software which works on Volume Spread Anyalsis and is excellent.

Go to Untitled Page also if anyone is interested I may be able to get you a copy of Master of the Markets written by Tom Williams which explains everything!

Also look at their videos on youtube.com

Regards
Stephen Frankel

I thought you had some helpful information.... rather than promote a product ?

I thought you had some helpful information.... rather than promote a product ?

I don't promote products! I spent many thousands of pounds on courses that tought me nothing in the long run. I did not suggest you buy the software, however there are lots of free info from Tradeguider who teach you to read VSA WITHOUT their software. Tom's book explains it all and has a minimal cost, and at times is free!

Regards

Stephen Frankel

I don't promote products! I spent many thousands of pounds on courses that tought me nothing in the long run. I did not suggest you buy the software, however there are lots of free info from Tradeguider who teach you to read VSA WITHOUT their software. Tom's book explains it all and has a minimal cost, and at times is free!

Regards

Stephen Frankel

OK... no worries.

I have the 'Master The Markets' book and have read it a few times

Please accept my apology .... VSA is the way to move forward to be succesful as a trader. When you said you had 'lots of helpful information' I was expecting a bit more than just a pointer to the Tradeguider site.

Have heard that Todd Krueger is very clued up about this (used to be CEO @ Tradeguider) ... think he fell out with them and has now started his own training service - any experience of him?

OK... no worries.

I have the 'Master The Markets' book and have read it a few times

Please accept my apology .... VSA is the way to move forward to be succesful as a trader. When you said you had 'lots of helpful information' I was expecting a bit more than just a pointer to the Tradeguider site.

Have heard that Todd Krueger is very clued up about this (used to be CEO @ Tradeguider) ... think he fell out with them and has now started his own training service - any experience of him?

Apology accepted. I only mention the Tradeguider site as there is a lot of free stuff on the site relating to VSA, I myself am still trying to learn it as its quite complicated, but I am convinced the route to succesful trading. Volume is not usually shown on trading platforms which is the key. The you tube videos also are very good. Of course they would like you to buy the software but I believe like other genuine people they make most of their money from trading. I think if you are a good trader you could make your days money within 2 hours!(oh please can that be me soon!) then you have tie for training, or golf,tennis or sailing!
I starting using Tradeguider about 6 months before Todd left and listened to many of his seminars, I don't know what happened with him but guess he made his money out of trading and that was enough.

I am getting some videos of VSA in a couple of weeks from Tradeguider and will post them on the site for anyone who is interested.

I must stress again I am nothing to do with Tradeguider but use their software and believe in Tom Williams and VSA which his beliefs are based on.
Regards

Stephen Frankel

I remember they used to have data issues a few years back, if your system crashed you had big gaps in your charts. If they have overcome this problem then VSA is an excellent program to trade using volume. I met Tom Williams at the time tradeguider got involved, they had a few difficulties but i think they may have been resolved now.

I have no problems using their updated software, and since Gavin Holmes has been in charge customer support has changed significantly!
Stephen Frankel

Apology accepted. I only mention the Tradeguider site as there is a lot of free stuff on the site relating to VSA, I myself am still trying to learn it as its quite complicated, but I am convinced the route to succesful trading. Volume is not usually shown on trading platforms which is the key. The you tube videos also are very good. Of course they would like you to buy the software but I believe like other genuine people they make most of their money from trading. I think if you are a good trader you could make your days money within 2 hours!(oh please can that be me soon!) then you have tie for training, or golf,tennis or sailing!
I starting using Tradeguider about 6 months before Todd left and listened to many of his seminars, I don't know what happened with him but guess he made his money out of trading and that was enough.

I am getting some videos of VSA in a couple of weeks from Tradeguider and will post them on the site for anyone who is interested.

I must stress again I am nothing to do with Tradeguider but use their software and believe in Tom Williams and VSA which his beliefs are based on.
Regards

Stephen Frankel

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your reply. I would be interested in watching the videos that you mention. Since my last post I have found Todd's site (it must be newish as most of the links don't work - lol!) which is now offering a DVD training course .... I won't post a link but I am sure you can find it if you want to ;)

A very important point you mention is that most trading platforms don't really offer volume ... hmmmm I wonder why ? It is patently clear that the last thing they want the retail trader to see (and understand) is the volume and how to read it!

There are always plenty of people out here who blindly say "there is no volume in Forex as it is not centralised." It makes you think who these people are sometimes ? :sneaky:

All the best,

Willowgal.

VSA way to go!

Hello guys. Good topic on VSA. I do use VSA along with Makert profile and volume profile analysis and let me tell you that the only one thing that are making on the road of success as a trader. Trading without volume is not anymore possible for me.

And I do also only trade spot forex for now and eventhough there is no central exchange in the spot forex market, there is a forex feed that I use which is called GTIS forex data feed and is used through esignal.

I trade using their livecharts using real time GTIS forex data feed. This feed include more than 200 contribtors in the forex world, ranging from big banks to brokers and institutional investors. So, the volume of this feed is really good for trading the VSA way as it is the most nearest feed like true volume of the future market.

So people saying the volume in spot forex is worth nothing is plainly wrong if you use that feed i mention.

Of course, if you use the pseudo volume feed of the MT4 platform which only represent the tick volume of that particular broker, is not a good way to use volume in forex trading.

I may sound affiliated to esignal but i am not and i am a esignal customer since only last week but their feed as dramatically increased my trading as i now trade forex with the right volume indications

Hope that help

Shreem:)

Hello, for two years there've been no entries. I think it's time to ressurect the thread. Me and a couple of my friends have been studying VSA for a couple of weeks or months. We are no beginners - we are elementary. We will use this thread to share our experiences on our learning curve, which, for VSA, is quite long, but rewarding in the end. We firmly believe this and we welcome anybody interested in learning VSA with us to join us on the quest for proficiency. :)
Les_Paul