Volume based trading - where?

time-is-money

Hi all,

I'm looking for a platform that will allow me to run a constant strategy that will enter a position based on volume and the previous candle stick (red or green). e.g - if the volume exceeds 100k and the previous candle stick is green, then I go long with a trailing stop.....

Does something like this exist or does anyone have any tips to maybe change my parameters?

Thanks

you can as coder to help you. as the mt4 chart also contain with current candlestick volume.
feel free to write down your trading rule here, i';ll try my best to provide help.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a platform that will allow me to run a constant strategy that will enter a position based on volume and the previous candle stick (red or green). e.g - if the volume exceeds 100k and the previous candle stick is green, then I go long with a trailing stop.....

Does something like this exist or does anyone have any tips to maybe change my parameters?

Thanks

Oh, that's the easiest stuff I've ever seen :cheesy:. Was musing over similar thing when I was a techy tenderfoot. If I remember this "EA kid" got lost the recesses of my mercerfx MT4 account. Will try to find and share it soon there.

Oh, that's the easiest stuff I've ever seen :cheesy:. Was musing over similar thing when I was a techy tenderfoot. If I remember this "EA kid" got lost the recesses of my mercerfx MT4 account. Will try to find and share it soon there.

here we go at least a coder has arrive. wish it wouldnt cause you too much trouble finding those stuff, eventually it possibly to set up my our own, gotta have a try to attach and test with an ecn account of mine with armada markets, see if it fits and works nice. this should quite possible to implement by default MT4 facilities.
btw, an mql4 file share would be much better than ex4 version.