Scanner based on volume for London shares?

asdfg123

Does anyone know a scanner for London shares which allows you to scan shares based on volume change, e.g. daily volume above the 30-day average? Thank you.

advfn.com...pay for toplists 40 a year

Advfn is crap...I'm willing to pay much more than 40 quid a year if a service can screen the LSE in real time for volume breakouts i.e. Relative Volume; ratio between current (live) volume and 3 month average, intraday adjusted.

Try digitallook. They have lots of custom scans and other good information for free.

Advfn is crap...I'm willing to pay much more than 40 quid a year if a service can screen the LSE in real time for volume breakouts i.e. Relative Volume; ratio between current (live) volume and 3 month average, intraday adjusted.

A simple thank you but sorry its not what I was looking for would have been sufficient,

Some people still amaze me..ask for help and advice and because it is on a board/online dont feel the need for basic manners

Pro Real Time and use one of their free indicators or you can code one yourself.

I think any off the shelf TA package would be capable of this, provided you are subscribed to the necessary data / services.