volume and time frame

the mule

hello everybody
do you think the volume with a short time frame as 1min. or 5min. in eur/usd can be enough strong and fiability to be use as a good indicator?
thanks

Where are you getting EUR/USD volume?

good evening
I use interactivebroker with button trader and on another computer I open fxpro with demo account to get the volume on a small timeframe but I am little bite surprise about some volume sometime strange maybe because of a market maker they seem transfered some volume from the last minute to the next one and I wonder if they are serious with volume?

I don't know what IB and FxPro are showing for volume, but there's a good chance it's not a real figure, but instead what we call tick volume. There's no central aggregated volume figure like there is for stocks and futures.

I don't know what IB and FxPro are showing for volume, but there's a good chance it's not a real figure, but instead what we call tick volume. There's no central aggregated volume figure like there is for stocks and futures.

hello
IB don't show any volume but fxpro show some volume and I am agree with you you give me the confirmation about what I thought in my mind what is for you the best indicator to give us the best information about the strongest "kind of volume" on a tick?
thanks