vodafone at this level near $26

eyec

Buying $VOD is like buying telecom etf, you will be invested in a number of companies hand picked by an experienced management of VOD, it will be making money global and it pays high divy,note divy will increase 7% a year for the next three years this will make company valuation $25.90 as a fair value and not considering all the good news which awaits the company such rising market share in india and more.....

As a sector

Telecom companiies will be providing tv content, internet to tablets is a must ,and soon payment by mobile devicesI/nstead of your normal bank card 'all will soon be essential for people to pay for and hence telecom companies can make good income streams.

Risk is limited

Buying at this level VOD is a great bargin I se fair price as $25.90 and only upside from here with coming good news and when the overall market will move higher,VOD will be a clear winner with very limited downside risk .the dividend is also great to boost a portflio's yield while waiting for the overall market.

Long VOD ,TEF,PTNR,TKC,FTE

Last edited:
simple test to decide if a company is a long term investment worth holding and apply it to VOD

1-stable income ......even better it is growing in emerging markets
2-stable dividend .....even better confirmed it will be rising for the next three years
3-not a dying business ......i see this as the best sector for years and years to come essential in every house

add company is buying its shares ,and today insider bought around 100k shares ,i hope people dont think im biased to the stock ,but i do hold around 50% of my port in VOD and sold call options ,and i dont want the stock to neither go up a lot nor down a lot.

i think fair value is around $26 and its normal for me if it goes down 20% say to $21 and up to $33
what i like about this stock and it is not like many it pays high div + you can sell options call at good premium unlike other dividend paying stocks where you wont be able to get hardly 1% premium on covered calls.

so it is easy to make more than 10% on this with possible more return if things get executed

please your thoughts on the company and what risk you see for the stock ,i would like to hear different opinions ,regards