Visual Trader - King Kong of FX Software

noises49

Gentlemen,

If you're not utilizing VT from CMS you're missing the finest trading S/W on the planet.
Please see attached.

Note: I am not an employee of this company; however I appreciate quality. I've never seen better.

3 cheers for Sinead!

Attachments

• CMS - The KingKong of FX software.JPG
    CMS - The KingKong of FX software.JPG
    278.3 KB · Views: 12,338
Looks good noises49, have you used Metatrader 4 .. and if so .. how do they compare as I currently have a great opinion of MT4, like to hear your thoughts :)

noises49 said:
Gentlemen,

If you're not utilizing VT from CMS you're missing the finest trading S/W on the planet.
Please see attached.

Note: I am not an employee of this company; however I appreciate quality. I've never seen better.

3 cheers for Sinead!

It looks like there are 3 strong trading platforms:
MetaTrader
VTTrader
Tradstation

Also a lot of opportunity for 3rd parties to write a cross platform language translator.

More on VT

Akuma99 said:
Looks good noises49, have you used Metatrader 4 .. and if so .. how do they compare as I currently have a great opinion of MT4, like to hear your thoughts :)

Akuma,

I've used ESignal, not Metatrader. I suspect they may be similar but i'm unable to directly compare.
VT is dedicated to FX. They've done a great job of continually enhancing the system. In addition to loads of functionality, I love the look & feel. Also, they give the user great control and lots of choices when it comes to layouts, fonts, chart type, scripting, etc.

Point of note - They are both a system provider as well as an FX broker. You don't need to trade with them, however, as they offer an "infinite" demo (which is unusual in this business). I use several brokers and trade my demo account most of the time and it's now a very solid performer.
Ergo, you can be running their demo within minutes if you choose to do so for comparative purposes.

Regards

MetaTrader Review

Akuma99 said:

Downloaded Meta demo. Beautiful stuff! It' great to see multiple providers with sophisticated systems.
They are definitely comparable. I see features in Meta that don't exist in VT, and vice versa.
One feature I'm not certain about in Meta yet is their "alert" function. VT provides Audio alerts for selected price levels and/or indicator/script hits. It's very convenient not to have to sit in front of the tube all day. Just wait until Green Day starts singing.
What kind of great stuff have you gotten out of the system?