vendor's tactics

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
buy books , educational material ,indicators , automated software from microsoft trading ,signal software , charting services , education , mentoring , coaches ettc .........you can have it all for a price

More educational courses , trend trading course ,price action course /vendors , prop shop sevices ,signal sellers , brokers selling services ,option course sellers , indicator programming sevices , software programming , automated systems , charting services

Pschology courses , meditation /minfullness and pychology consultations are available.
One of Van Tharps super programmes costs $60,000 a years

Is there anything for free?

Green Acres - a few scenes with Mr.Haney (4) is available on youtube.

Back testing software

The vendors made us belive in this back testing holy grail:LOL::LOL::LOL:

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sour...pv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=back+testing+software+options

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/223150-most-back-testing-useless.html

“During the gold rush its a good time to be in the pick and shovel business.” Mark Twain

Why do so many people get into trading and try to sell you systems to trade? The reason lies in the answer to one simple question. Who got rich during the California gold rush era? HINT: it wasn't the gold miners. The answer is: The people who sold the miners and other gold rush followers the tools and supplies they needed.

Think about that. Millions of dollars of gold were extracted and the people who got rich were the ones who sold shovels ,maps , cruises to west coast ,brothels ,tents etc etc and the other essentials that miners needed to find the gold. This was especially true for the store owners who arrived at the California Gold Rush first. Other successful entrepreneurs were people who provided services and other essentials the gold miners needed such as restaurants, saloons and hotels.

It is not books anymore ,it is online sites betting on the form of trends of horses

BTW I am not selling anything,lulz

Salesman for trading courses:Buy our 100 % profitable course

Learner:What is course about?

Salesman: Trading method using technical anylysis

Learner :All top trading psychologists say "trading requires a mental edge"

Salesman :"I am a forum trader , I am succesful and highly profitable , you can see all my hindsight trades"

Learner :what is hindsight course?

Salesman:"In trading you buy a technical course first , you lose some money , then you can gain first hand experience of psychology"

Learner:So when do I start making money

Salesman :When you buy our winner's course , but that is after the psychology course

Learner:Who sell these courses?

Salesman:Your friend I am just receiving a commision on sales.

I read his book/s and saw his site many times , with all the very expensive trading courses .I am glad some people believe he was a trader , but the only thing I saw was another author , course seller and educator and the only evidence I see is making money from couses , books ,videos and consultations.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-systems/217634-2-not-2-a-9.html#post2899512

Vendor: Believe in yourself and what you’re doing to help your customers.

Why should anyone buy anything from anybody if the person from whom they are buying doesn’t even believe in it? There’s a reason why confident salespeople are more successful.

Old proverbs

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.
Prov. People who are able to do something well can do that thing for a living, while people who are not able to do anything that well make a living by teaching.

vending machine or vendor machine?

Attachments

• fool.jpg
    fool.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 199
I think it would be useful to all traders , if Alexander Elder wrote a book

How I make money from selling trading information

by selling books , education , seminars ,membership , consultation fees and videos

Then he should write a insult "you suckers bought it and even paid for my free holidays"

Attachments

• traders.jpg
    traders.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 199