Veer Trade Daily Forex Analysis

VeerTrade

The markets have been fairly flat with the exception of a few pairs ahead of the Fed announcement.

Traders will be eagerly waiting for the outcome and how the markets react.

Although it is very hard to predict what will happen post news I am looking at a few potential opportunities that may present themselves.

A lot could change after the announcement but I do expect the dollar bulls to keep control even without the threat of a change in rates.

I will be keeping a close eye on the dollar index to see whether the trend will remain or if we see signs of a possible reversal.

AUDUSD.png

EURGBP2.png

EURUSD1.png

19th March 2015

There were some crazy moves going on yesterday post Fed announcement. Looking for the market to settle and present some good trading opportunities.

EURUSD2.png

DXC1.png

23th March 2015

It is likely that the impact of last weeks Fed is still feeding through.

Prices are still correcting and we need to see if dollar strength is going to continue or maybe we are witnessing a top.

Calling tops is a dangerous game so we need to wait for further clarification.

DXC2.png

SP1.png

EURUSD3.png

24th March 2015

The dollar is still under pressure and it may continue through the week. The Dollar Index is at a key level and it will interesting to see how price unfolds. Are we still in a correction or will signs of a reversal present itself?

We are neutral on DXC and EURUSD until we see key resistance levels either respected or broken. S&P I expect sideways chop and then a follow through breaking previous highs.

DXC3.png

SP2.png

EURUSD4.png

25th March 2015

Not much change from yesterday. I still see price correcting and do I am not considering it to be a reversal until I see further clarification.
The Dollar Index is grinding lower but unless it makes new lows and breaks the key resistance I still anticipate the trend will resume.
USDJYP looks like it could have some room for some short side potential with a near term target of around 118.30.
I still see the S&P testing previous highs

SP3.png

USDJPY.png

26th March 2015

The dollar Index looked likely that it might try and break through in the early session but there was support once again at the key level I have noted. We are now seeing some conviction off these lows. It could be early signs of the trend resuming.

EURUSD is showing possible signs of the down trend resuming. It is early stages so we will have to wait and see. It did try popping higher but the 200 MA got in its way!

S&P fell hard and I was incorrect in saying it would re test the highs. It came down to support and has respected that level.

Yesterday's trade idea played out nicely on USDJPY, it did break lower, hit target and then found support and has retraced back to the original entry. Well done if you traded that!

DXC4.png

SP4.png

EURUSD5.png

27th March 2015

The markets have been fairly quiet this week with lots of choppy price action. The Fed announcement last week moved prices but there hasn't been any follow through during the week.

I expect the markets to remain flat until Yellen, we may see some volatility before the markets close for the weekend.

DXC5.png

SP5.png

EURUSD6.png

30th March 2015

We are seeing some corrective price action in S&P and dollar strength.

A busy shortened week ahead so we could see some nice moves.

AUDNZD has been a good performer breaking the lows with a target of 1.00000

DXC6.png

SP6.png

EURUSD7.png

31st March 2015

Prices playing out as expected. Dollar still showing strength with AUD and EUR under performing. Looks like we may see some trend continuations by the end of the week.

DXC7.png

SP7.png

EURUSD8.png

USDJPY1.png

1st April 2015

Hi guys!

Well the markets have definitely fooled me on the 1st April!!!!

I am still bullish Dollar but with caution. Price action has been choppy and I am getting some mixed signals.

I suspect we might have to wait until the NFP report which could be the catalyst to get us out of these sideways markets.

I will remain on the sidelines until we get some further clarification on price action.

Sterling has been the best performer so far today!

DXC.png

EURUSD.png

2nd April 2015

Hi Guys

So as expected the market appears to be waiting for the NFP which is to be released tomorrow. I will be eagerly awaiting the report to see if the Fed will reveal anything they plan to do regarding the interest rates.

I expect low volatility and choppy price action until the release.

Very hard to predict how the markets will react but here is my take prior to the weekend.

Hope you all have a great Easter for those who are celebrating.

DXC1.png

SP.png

EURUSD1.png