T2W Bot

Staff member
1,441 50
I’d like to walk you through a trade that was placed in October, using a technique that might seem a little unusual ? the use of intra-market relationships and correlations to create trading opportunities in the Forex market. Sound complicated? It’s really not, so please sit back and enjoy as we explore the use of the stock market as a leading indicator to trade Forex.
On Monday, October 13, 2008, the Dow Jones Industrial Average skyrocketed to its biggest point gain ever, a whopping 936 point move. The 11.1% gain was the biggest in percentage terms since 1933, and the fifth largest percentage gain in the history of the index. Similar moves were also seen on the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ, as the markets celebrated the end of capitalism as we know it. Now that the U.S. Treasury is buying bank stocks, I guess I should congratulate you, since you and I are now are the owners (through the use of our hard earned tax dollars) of stock in many of the nation’s beleaguered financial...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

NVP

Legendary member
36,535 1,842
interesting if but a little naive Ed............ive been trading intermarket correlation for 10 years and its sadly a little more involved than this ......especially these days

NVP

NVP

Legendary member
36,535 1,842
sorry I've just realised how old this is ..... it appeared on the radar from last poster

N