Using CMC's MarketMaker Program

Toothfish

Hi, This is related to CMC Group's Market Maker Program.
I can't seem to copy and paste text in the indicator builder as this is in java script and the normal windows copy paste method doesn't work. Is there a way to copy and paste whilst building indicators?
Also I can't seem to save my backtest strategies. When I exit the program everything dissappears. Is there a way to save your work?
Many thanks

Joules MM1 said:
There's also a chat forum you could ask in to.
The person on the helpdesk chat says you can copy/paste save backtests but can't show me. Told me to read the help manual. Which I have read twice and there's nothing there about saving backests.
I rang up help desk today and the person said no you can't save/copy/paste as it is a java program that is not compatible with windows copy paste function. I was told they were aware of the problem and are working on fixing it.

I don't know what to think.
So can anyone actually do it? Or is it because they don't want to make life too easy for system traders?

But regarding using market maker can anyone actually save their backtest programs?
or is there anyway to extract their data so it can be used by other programs?
Their price data doesn't reflect the underlying market so I can't test out my ideas using real market data when trading with CFDs.
There is quite a discrepancy between the underlying and market maker prices.
So to backtest my ideas I need to used their backtest program on their data, but if I can't save my work...... that makes life very difficult

CMC Market Maker

G'day Toothfish, I see that this is an old post but I am having the same trouble. Do you have any examples of indicators (coding/programming) at all? I can't work out the program. Do you know if CMC run any courses on constructing the indicators?

Love to hear from you,

Bear