usdchf

I overlooked the inclusion of 4-hour charts in my analyses yesterday, which is why my tables had an extra row at the bottom. So what did they say?

According to my 4-hour USDCHF chart, this pair turned neutral today, so I might consider buying it under 0.9845 or selling it above 0.9925.

Given that USDCHF is currently at 0.9877, I just entered a long position. Hope I can pick up a few pips profit here.

Yeah the pair has a room to reach parity so it makes sense to enter long on it. But I think 1.00 rate is ceiling the pair will then jump back to its current levels as rate hike from FED is still not a sure thing..

I'm observing a weak bull trend on my tool, but nevertheless it seems to me that the price has reached the critical point and will be going back down.

I’ve left the deal. My result is: 217 points of profit. I think that usdchf asset will go down.
usdchf.jpg

I think that USD/CHF asset will go down
e12a8a3dfd864d6d81ac9bf6c7d7d436.png

Depends on how long the rout from emerging markets will last and thus the demand for safe heavens. Watch closely fundamental background to catch opportune time to enter a reversal trade.

USD/CHF had a good week last week with price going above parity. Now all eyes are on the US FOMC minutes on Wednesday in hopes that market players will get a hint where the economy is going now.

The pair seems to consolidate ahead of the NFP and Jobs report. Interesting to see how it develops.

NFPR's are rarely a reversal in any charts and the US is not weak. I'm holding this long.

And the pair is back below parity on weak US dollar. I think the Swiss franc actually will start to depreciate again before the end of the month.

USD/CHF climbed above parity with price now trading around 1.0008. Main trend on the short-term remains in consolidation.