USD/JPY analysis

Usdjpy

The USDJPY bounces once again to the upside from the 109.00 level. A breakdown of the 109.00 level could really accelerate the bearish momentum due to the fact that the pressure has been building a lot at that zone.

USD/JPY is testing the resistance of the range it is developing in at 109.80. Depending on the news a possible breakout could lead to a rally to 110.90 - 111.00.

True, the pair remains in the negative territory while continue showing no clear directional strength.

The news didn't cause the breakout I was expecting, but the pair did form a bullish spinning top bar on the W1 time frame at 108.60 so we might see a new move to the upside.

USD/JPY broke out below 108.60 after all. The pair continues depreciating and I think it will soon reach 108.00.

USD/JPY rebounded from 110.25 and is rallying to the upside. I think the closest target is at 111.00. If it breaks out above that level, however, the rally could accelerate.

USD/JPY pulled back from 110.66, but the move to the upside may be renewed. That will depend on the NFP data that will be announced in less than two hours.

Good move this week, interesting to see what the next one brings. I'm expecting a move down.

Not only is USD/JPY not recovering the gap - so far at least - but it is still slowly depreciating. I think next target will be at 109.00.

Last edited:
The USD/JPY depreciation accelerated yesterday and the pair broke out below 109.00. I think that next target will be the local low at 108.26.

usdjpy forum.png

The usd/jpy is going down right now (09/07/2017)

React on North Korea did not launch any missile on the weekend, Usd/Jpy has a gap up in H4 chart.

USD/JPY is very bullish at the moment and I think it will rally back to 109.90 - 110.00. If it breaks out above that resistance zone it may reach 110.60.

USD/JPY did reach 110.60 and formed a high at 110.73. I think if it breaks out above that level it will keep rallying to 111.00 or even to 112.00.

Last edited:
USD/JPY reached and then broke out above 111.00. The trend is so bullish I have little doubt it will soon reach 112.00.