USA Debt Crisis

Resign !
Apologize !
Get his govt out of everyones face !
Abolish the fed !

Loads of things really.

You need to take up anger management classes me thinks... :cheesy:

Resign ! - and hand power to Republicans... OMG :-0

Apologise ! - for what, restoring US acceptance to world diplomacy?

Abolish the Fed ! - Why not just change policy? Why abolish?

Loads of things need money. He has no money. He only has trouble.

1. He got Osama (purged top CIA double agent - legend of a man)
2. He got Gaddafi (previously both US and UK governments failed to do).
3. He is managing to steer the US in a very difficult period.
4. He is preparing to take on his greatest challenge yet. Bring Pentagon and military expenditure down to Earth???

I'm sure many other bodies would not have been able to tackle Sarah Payne and the Tea Party red knecks who pose a real threat to the USA imho. Lipstick on a pig was simply the GREATEST comeback that put her in perspective.

US can take credibility in world stage again. (y)

What a terrible thing to say! Plus I don't think she does pose any threat to the Us.

You mean like what Sarah Palin said on the Facebook page where she depicted Gabrielle Giffords in the cross hairs of a rifle scope: "Don't retreat! Instead - RELOAD!"

Yeah I know I'm bad... :(

Do you think I should apologise unreservedly and retract my blog...

You need to take up anger management classes me thinks... :cheesy:

Resign ! - and hand power to Republicans... OMG :-0

No... get Ron Paul in...or anyone with some common sense.

Apologise ! - for what, restoring US acceptance to world diplomacy?

Abolish the Fed ! - Why not just change policy? Why abolish?

Loads of things need money. He has no money. He only has trouble.

Thats all he deserves...and lots of it

1. He got Osama (purged top CIA double agent - legend of a man)

At a very convenient time when he was like worse than minus in the polls....that the kind of thing you mean ?

2. He got Gaddafi (previously both US and UK governments failed to do).

Same answer.

3. He is managing to steer the US in a very difficult period.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

4. He is preparing to take on his greatest challenge yet. Bring Pentagon and military expenditure down to Earth???

You mean...cos he's under pressure from an outside threat...like Ron Paul ?

I'm sure many other bodies would not have been able to tackle Sarah Payne and the Tea Party red knecks who pose a real threat to the USA imho. Lipstick on a pig was simply the GREATEST comeback that put her in perspective.

We all know she's a dimwit...how about Ron Paul ? BTW she's called Sarah Palin

US can take credibility in world stage again. (y)

Not until such time as it stops spending other peoples money and lives within it's means...the markets and the ratings agencies will force them to do this. They can bleat on and whinge and whine about it all they like. Their hands (at long last) are being bound. Why do you think the fed has gone silent....they know the game is up and so does Obama.

Not until such time as it stops spending other peoples money and lives within it's means...the markets and the ratings agencies will force them to do this. They can bleat on and whinge and whine about it all they like. Their hands (at long last) are being bound. Why do you think the fed has gone silent....they know the game is up and so does Obama.

Google Fed on Friday and see how many hits you count...

I do agree with you but I would favour amendment of the Fed rather than demolition...

I'm not sure what to make of Ron Paul??? Too much of a extreme unknown quantity like Sarah Payne. Likely to go the way of egomaniacs do (eg Gaddafi)... Needs moderation. I'll listen out to see what he is about.

Google Fed on Friday and see how many hits you count...

I do agree with you but I would favour amendment of the Fed rather than demolition...

I'm not sure what to make of Ron Paul??? Too much of a extreme unknown quantity like Sarah Payne. Likely to go the way of egomaniacs do (eg Gaddafi)... Needs moderation. I'll listen out to see what he is about.

Theres loads of his speeches on youtube and they are worth a hearing.

BTW she is still called Sarah Palin.:)

Cheers CV - just the Palin sounds like Pain to me... Must be Freudian thing...

Never believe what I've just come across...

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/08/23/france-super-rich-tax_n_934048.html?ref=tw OMG...

What is wrong with rich people offering to pay more tax???

What is the world coming to???

CV can you smell coffeeeee ;)

I expect they have been rich for so long that they forgot how to put their wealth to good use.

There is nothing wrong with philanthropy and it is a much better way for the rich to make a difference with their money.

Handing it to govt's via taxation for them to waste continually is absolutely not the way to go.

Last edited:
I expect they have been rich for so long that they forgot how to put their wealth to good use.

There is nothing wrong with philanthropy and it is a much better way for the rich to make a difference with their money.

Handing it to govt's via taxation for them to waste continually is absolutely not the way to go.

Well we need more of this sentiment I reckon.

This is the kind of thing that will pull us together and give hope to people at the bottom. To rise and help ones fellow man. It is always better if it is offered rather than taken by government I do agree.

Be good if companies start running libraries and youth organisations and I'm sure they'd do better job than government and scout young talent and train them in the way of their organisations culture and ways. Should beat spending £250K on adverts for 30 secs on telly which is brain numbing...

Fresh look at the mess we find our selves in. We live in hope. :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44236333/ns/business-stocks_and_economy/

:LOL: This is priceless.

These govt's are all gonna get their comeuppance and guess what...they really don't like it do they :LOL:

But the Financial Times, which first reported the news of Sharma's resignation, quoted unnamed sources on Tuesday as saying his departure was unrelated to the downgrade or the Justice Department investigation.

Perhaps it is unrelated and he simply wishes to spend more time growing tomatoes as I do... Who knows??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

The mainstream fears and ignores Ron Paul because they know he is right. He is the gold standard in politics and economics!(y)

Why doesn't the US just invade Mexico? Then it can use their drugs to pay off its debts.

Either invade Mexico and use their drugs to pay off its debts or do what Ron Paul says. Anything else, like some of the suggestions in this thread are utterly ludicrous.

Mexico cannot be invaded. A war on US southern border could ignite the whole of South America. What a scenario. Mexico is not Grenada. The drug cartels have become equal to some of the US's largest industrial groups. This is because the CIA funded its murky foreign operations (which could not be funded by the US government, legally, for obvious reasons) by funding arms to friendly SA dictators ( Noriega. of Panama, was one of these) with drugs money in exchange. This has backfired to such an extent that God knows what porcentage of US population are hooked on drugs.

Can the US, now, invade major drug partners? It would have to justify drug consumption to the point of legalising it. The US has a tiger by tail in its relations with Latin America.

If anyone wants to read an entertaining novel try R.J.Ellory's "A Simple Act of Violence".

i think us can slove this problem .us is a powerfulcountry that nothing can't be conquered .
i have faith .how about you guys.

We have to know what side we are on and hang together. That, I agree, but the American way of life ( that we have emulated, so the blame is not all theirs) is built on capitalism, with most of the capital lying in China. :)

Nice work if you can get it but the buck stops on Hu Jintao's desk.

We have to know what side we are on and hang together. That, I agree, but the American way of life ( that we have emulated, so the blame is not all theirs) is built on capitalism, with most of the capital lying in China. :)

Nice work if you can get it but the buck stops on Hu Jintao's desk.

Yes you'd blame the Chinese for everything wouldn't you ? Them buggers made this universal and unbreakable law thousands of years ago that no country could benefit from prolonged warfare without risking bankruptcy. Wouldn't the world be a better place if they stuck to eating their silly bamboos and not come up with BS laws that fuxors up everybody's lives ?

Last edited:
Yes you'd blame the Chinese for everything wouldn't you ? Them buggers made this universal and unbreakable law thousands of years ago that no country could benefit from prolonged warfare without risking bankruptcy. Wouldn't the world be a better place if they stuck to eating their silly bamboos and not come up with BS laws that fuxors up everybody's lives ?

Absolutely not! The Americans have borrowed from China and everyone else who would lend. China may have made a serious mistake against its own interests but that is their problem, not ours. They are holding trillions of dollars of American debt that the US is going to reduce by making the dollar worth less, by printing more. That is what they have always done.

"Them buggars", as you call them, are reality and we have to face the facts. They are driving Mercs and we may be buying their bamboo before long. We owe them because we wanted their cheap produce and we borrowed to get it. What are we going to do with them? Tell them FU and by doing so, by not paying what we owe, prove that capitalism does not work and default?

Absolutely not! The Americans have borrowed from China and everyone else who would lend. China may have made a serious mistake against its own interests but that is their problem, not ours. They are holding trillions of dollars of American debt that the US is going to reduce by making the dollar worth less, by printing more. That is what they have always done.

"Them buggars", as you call them, are reality and we have to face the facts. They are driving Mercs and we may be buying their bamboo before long. We owe them because we wanted their cheap produce and we borrowed to get it. What are we going to do with them? Tell them FU and by doing so, by not paying what we owe, prove that capitalism does not work and default?

I reckon like the Japaneese to get bang for their bucks they'll buy US assets.

No where else to spend ones dollars?

US still got to produce something and sell.

Maybe they'll grow tired of eating noodles and acquire a taste for peanut butter.

China is more concerned with continued trade and thus is proping up Europe and the US. There hedge is that they can live off their savings.

I don't see an issue. Circle of life and all that. We've already started adjusting by realising the first step that we have a problem in the West. 2nd step will be resolution.

The past is history, the now is our present and the future is a delightful mystery... :D

Really feel good when I say that. OMG having a James Brown moment... :)