USA debt clock live feed.

lots of nice made up numbers, would love to know how they achieved a figure of 644 trillion dollars of currency and credit derivatives....and 11 trillion in goverment bailouts? err no

US has basically always tried to inflate numbers like GDP etc by trying to inflate them, make them look better than they are, through tricks like hedonic accounting.

But the debt clock there seems correct enough seeing as national debt is corroborated by the treasury itself.

Government - Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

2002-10-02%20Oct%20Howard%20Costello%20bubble%20economy%20530.jpg

The_Way_to_Grow_Poor,_The_Way_to_Grow_Rich_--_Currier_&_Ives_1875.jpg

;)

Terrific cartoons, Markus (y)

Regarding the clocks... that remind me of those clocks (or news) that counts how many people die in africa in real time.
I always think the same... how come that they don't die out? how many of them are there?

Remember when the bank of england prints money out of thin air it is a debt.This is a hidden tax that the normal folk dont understand.The more money they print the less value that pound in your pocket has.what a stealth tax...

Remember when the bank of england prints money out of thin air it is a debt.This is a hidden tax that the normal folk dont understand.The more money they print the less value that pound in your pocket has.what a stealth tax...

All those details and much more are explained in a video called
The Money Masters: who REALLY rules the world

YouTube - The Money Masters: who REALLY rules the world (1 - Fed)

Careful, don't watch it if you has weak hearth or naive mind.

I take it you're not a fan of Bernanke either? :cheesy:

One more thing about Bernanke,my face dropped when my dad read that this guy had $500 million in one stock....LOL.

Im a fan of ron paul...HE IS GOD.A republican too

YouTube - Ron Paul 0wnz the Federal Reserve

Well, he says some good things that need saying, but isn't he a supporter of going back to the gold standard? One of the conclusions of the previous video cited here ("The Money Masters"), was that was precisely what the USA should not do. Why? Well, one reason being that most of the gold was in the hands of the international bankers in the form of the IMF, and it would be playing into their hands. The USA was on a gold standard during the great depression of 1929-1933, for example. As was the UK. Paper money had been previously shown to work perfectly well, provided that it was not debt-based, and not controlled by central banks.

By the way, Ron Paul makes much of the fact that the Federal Reserve is secretive, and this needs saying. But the Bank of England is now (relatively) open, with the MPC minutes being published (albeit a month late). Furthermore, it is technically owned by the state, and not a private bank, like the Fed. But as the first video says, it is so ingrained and institutionalised, the question of ownership no longer seems to matter. It has all the faults, and perhaps more, of the US Fed.