Best Thread US day traders thread.

DavidS said:
Anyone catch a ride on GOOG? ;) dvdh??

(I didn't before you ask!)
Haha. Yeah. I'm still shaking. I saw it when we were trading 365. I shorted big time at 360 bought it back around 339,5. Longed it again at 340 and sold it again at 359.
My best day ever BY FAR.
Because GOOG is a heavyweight in the index. A lot of paper came in to sell it, and because of that the other heavyweights AAPL and BRCM went lower and hit some sell stops, so I bought into that. Which was also pretty succesful.

Bought AAPL from 70,30 up to 70,40 and sold it again over 70,65.
Bought BRCM from 45,15 up to 45,20 and sold above 45,30.

This is the best day for equities in a long long long time.

Anyone else got some money out of the dump?

-Dave

Hi Mark

no i don;t use it that way

i use P&F for my market timing and direction.. On the indexs and Bullish percents of the sectors and internal indicators.

as well to confirm charts oif stocks i watch each day.

the best way to start the day trading is to check the Daily Candle charts first, then move back to ceertain triggers both long or short in shorter time frames..

P&F is more like continuation patterns during the day if this happens or that happens...

triple top buys triple bottom sells etc...

dvdh said:
Haha. Yeah. I'm still shaking. I saw it when we were trading 365. I shorted big time at 360 bought it back around 339,5. Longed it again at 340 and sold it again at 359.
My best day ever BY FAR.
Because GOOG is a heavyweight in the index. A lot of paper came in to sell it, and because of that the other heavyweights AAPL and BRCM went lower and hit some sell stops, so I bought into that. Which was also pretty succesful.

-Dave
Have you no fear? :eek:
or do you just wear brown trousers :cheesy:

dvdh said:
My best day ever BY FAR.

-Dave

I was listening to him trade it - incredible stuff. I WISH I'd been able to record it - hearing some of the comments and reaction was incredible :)

samtron said:
Have you no fear? :eek:
or do you just wear brown trousers :cheesy:
When you're trading "in the zone", there's no fear involved. I was shaking because I've never seen a dump like that during market hours. INSANE.

I just did another trade in GOOG
Long at 360,48, sold 2/3 at 365 and the rest at 364.

-Dave.

Gadgetman said:
I was listening to him trade it - incredible stuff. I WISH I'd been able to record it - hearing some of the comments and reaction was incredible :)

Thanks David.

-Dave

Jesus Christ.

If you were short 1000 shares in GOOG you could have made $50,000 in the 32 minutes.

God help if you were long.

UBSS was the man showing me the way. Wasn't getting past 56

Out for +48 for a quick scalp