Uranium

Oz has 40% of the world's U

In Australia, the Labour Party is due to meet in the next week to decide whether or not to continue the 3 mines policy in uranium mining. It's very likely they will abolish it. Reality strikes. That then needs to flow thru to WA and QLD. SA & NT are already pro U. The change of policy could open the floodgates

My investments into U companies with resources: AGS, CMR, SMM, EVE, PDN

U explorers can be exciting, but my guess is that 1 in 100 will make it a econmically mined JORC resource.

Max

The Uranium story is still alive.....

Uranium stox have folded along with the price of the metal... but the lads say we are having nuclear so the stox should become very cheap in this rout.

UK
Nufcor Uranium in UK is a uranium investment fund worth looking at
Uranium resources is more of a speculative tiddler but is very low to the floor
- probably many more but you get the picture...

US
There are plenty many mentioned earlier in this thread
Cameco (ccj), Usec (usu), Fronteer (Frg) and many other mentioned earlier

Perhaps these are worth tracking ..... in prep for their next run up ?

Like Homeland Security the Nuclear Energy trend aint going away anytime soon...

Hs

Why is uranium not available to trade as a commodity on the spread betting websites?

Uranium stox have folded along with the price of the metal... but the lads say we are having nuclear so the stox should become very cheap in this rout.

UK

US
There are plenty many mentioned earlier in this thread
Cameco (ccj), Usec (usu), Fronteer (Frg) and many other mentioned earlier

Hs

Looks like we go nuclear pretty soon - judging from the soaring price of british energy (bgy). Just in case we get into a nuclear stock bubble it might be worth doing a little research :cool:

Some of you remember bgy was a dog very recently....... and as for the past ...... lets not even bother :)

Thunderbirds are go ??

UK

Hs

Nufcor up 10% last week as it turns up out of the base..........
Uranium resourse up a touch more at 34%.... (spread is sizeable though :( )
:D

Edit

US
I like the look of NNRF inc (NNRI) it's one of stocktigers favourites.:)) ).... so I'm putting it on my watchlist
now around $2

Last edited:
NNRF goes CRAZY....

Nufcor up 10% last week as it turns up out of the base..........
Uranium resourse up a touch more at 34%.... (spread is sizeable though :( )
:D

Edit

US
I like the look of NNRF inc (NNRI) it's one of stocktigers favourites.:)) ).... so I'm putting it on my watchlist
now around $2

As I said I like NNRF based on stocktiger.com's analysis.... perhaps a little biased BUT
NNRf (NNRI) hit $3.09 today......... before profit-taking... shows some like the stock and don't want to miss out........

Hopefully, we can get a decent run..........after (perhaps) a bit of a pbk....

* Yes I highlighted it at $2 and today it hit $3.09 ....I can't take ALL the credit naturally but nice result for those who put it on their watchlist and took action... on a break of that narrow trading range :cheesy:

I did not profit from this move ... but it reminds me that the opp exists and people are still keen to get on board ....:)

Last edited:
I say,

theres millions of tonnes or uranium just "dropped" in Iraq, littering the place .

Now theory is, if one had a "radioactive proof litter picking outfit of distinction" one could clear up and clear up! It is "good sh!t" too , with a life span of some 4 billion years.

chin chin old chaps,toodle pip!

26399d1174493494-next-big-thing-trend-setting-wear.jpg