Unlucky?

DitterPD

I have some experience in trading with 3 different brokers (for now I will leave it be who they are) and with all of them I have remained dissatisfied.

Dissatisfied with the following: execution is very slow and horrible on the news (requotes). Also, too often price reaches stop loss and then goes back, but with take profit no such "anomalies"..

The rest is secondary, the main thing - trading problems.

So the question is - does is it work like this with all FX brokers or maybe there are better brokers in this regard? I would be glad to hear some feedback from you, based on your personal experiences with different brokers.

I have some experience in trading with 3 different brokers (for now I will leave it be who they are) and with all of them I have remained dissatisfied.

Dissatisfied with the following: execution is very slow and horrible on the news (requotes). Also, too often price reaches stop loss and then goes back, but with take profit no such "anomalies"..

So the question is - does is it work like this with all FX brokers or maybe there are better brokers in this regard? I would be glad to hear some feedback from you, based on your personal experiences with different brokers.

I find the same, I had to try others until I was finally satisfied. You don't need to put up with it, there are more than enough brokers out there and some are definitely much better than others
hope you find a broker worthy of your money

There are so many good brokers out there. Try places like 100brokers, FPA to get the broker info/reviews/comments/etc

These are the flows shared by most brokers, especially slippage during news. To Avoid such, please try a reputable bank brokerage. They may never advertise but they are worth their salt.

Banks usually require a large minimum deposit, that's a problem... Ideally would be to find perfectly good and honest market maker and I don't know whether it is possible, so I started a thread to find out the opinions of others.

Google 'forex broker fined' or 'virtual dealer plugin' and you'll see what brokers are really up to. Stay well clear of all FX brokers.

Regarding the requotes problem this is common when there is some major news release or if the trade context is busy, try some brokers with good and fast servers.

I thought you will provide with some specific brokers - it's that I'm just realizing that it is necessary to choose a broker with the best servers, but they do not write about it on their homepages and if they do, everybody has the top-notch servers, which obviously is not true..

I thought you will provide with some specific brokers - it's that I'm just realizing that it is necessary to choose a broker with the best servers, but they do not write about it on their homepages and if they do, everybody has the top-notch servers, which obviously is not true..

It's hit nothing to do with the speed of the servers, requires and slippage are carefully controlled and used to rip off clients.