Understanding HOW stocks trend

Do you have any statistics on the acquirers' price action post acquisiton news? I believe this has been researched and there are some papers on this. They do not always go down, there might be some benefits, synergies, etc from the purchase or they might have purchased a company at a bargon. Your TA skills are very good, but I would not be so biased about all the acquirers.
Thank you for the video Alldayholds.

Do you have any statistics on the acquirers' price action post acquisiton news? I believe this has been researched and there are some papers on this. They do not always go down, there might be some benefits, synergies, etc from the purchase or they might have purchased a company at a bargon. Your TA skills are very good, but I would not be so biased about all the acquirers.
Thank you for the video Alldayholds.

I know exactly what you are talking about with some acquirers going up nicely due to synergies and accretive to earnings. These ones that head higher will show strength pre market and hold up. The ones that head lower, are the ones that show weakness pre market. Weakness pre market doesn't mean gapping down. It means it's in a downtrend after being even higher premarket. CELG held up unlike the last few that have come out and acted weak before the open. Glad you liked the video.

I have been watching the same stock with the same idea.
Do you have an overview of your basic strategy somewhere? It would be interesting to read.

I have been watching the same stock with the same idea.
Do you have an overview of your basic strategy somewhere? It would be interesting to read.

I have an 8hr 49min video that goes over my exact game plan. I'm not going over patterns that you can find in a technical analysis book on Amazon for $10. You will actually understand timing of stocks and how they move. Email me if you are interested [email protected]