Uncle v Shelman ( Head to Head )

cookie

Head to Head ( Day 1 )

Gentleman!!! - No biting, no kicking, no punching below the belt. Lets have a good clean fight.

Both Ask prices quoted at open today.

Uncle
(NAM)-Bought at-(580)-CloseMid=(578)=(-0.3%)

Shelman
(MSY)-Bought at-(585)-CloseMid=(579)=(-1.0%)

Spreads nearly covered now the fight begins:-

Seconds away !!!!!!

Good luck

'The Ref'

FORGOT THE REF

------------------
monkey11.gif

Hey Cookie thought this was to be a four way race with Pigsy and you included.

John

I might be chucking the towel in at this rate.
Al Gore isn't one of your seconds by any chance John.
Steve

Round 2

Shelman back pedals and takes an early one to the head, Uncle seems similarly negative but uses his jab to good effect. A poor round for both but with Uncle just ahead.

Bonecrusher Uncle-(NAM)MidPrice(575)= -0.9%
SugarRay Shelman-(MSY)MidPrice(538.5)=-7.9%

Ding! Ding!

John - in answer to your question I am in the main comp and Pigsy threw a wobbler.

------------------
monkey11.gif

Round 2

Shelman back pedals and takes an early one to the head, Uncle seems similarly negative but uses his jab to good effect. A poor round for both but with Uncle just ahead.

Ding! Ding!

John - in answer to your question I am in the main comp and Pigsy threw a wobbler.

------------------
monkey11.gif

Round 2

Ding! Ding!

------------------
monkey11.gif

You're right Steve..3 times and hoping up and down all the time..just worried that our Ref might start to feel too dizzy to control the comp... :)

Hi Cookie

Yes i do remember you were partial to this particular vintage.

No not yet, got to give him a run for his money, he might fall for a sucker punch.
Lol
Steve

Ding! Ding!

Ooooof!! Shelman takes several blows to the body and clings to the ropes - Aaagh! a mighty uppercut sends him to the floor and Shelman stays down for the mandatory eight count. Uncle staggers bloodied back to his corner. Surely this bout can only go one more round before the Ref is forced to stop the fight.

Bonecrusher Uncle (NAM) = (566.50)= -2.3%
Sugar Ray Shelman (MSY) = (485.00)= -17.1%

Seconds Out!!

Round 3

The Ref

------------------
monkey11.gif

3rd and Final Round

Ding! Ding!

Uncle comes forward bloodied from his corner and squares up to Shelman, who having discarded the surrender towel, staggers into the middle of the ring and immediately takes a series of clinical combination punches from the weary Bonecrusher. The crowd gasp as Shelman is helpless with both eyes swollen and closed is unable to put up any resistance and slumps to his knees.
Uncle , the gentleman as always offers Sugar Ray his hand, as Shelman tries to focus and reaches out, Bosh!! a wicked right cross thrown from nowhere sends Sugar Ray clean out of the ring. It's all over, the crowd go wild, ....'never give a sucker an even break' says Bonecrusher. 'To select a tech stock at a time like this, serves him right'.
Sugar Ray Shelman is carried from the arena a broken man and to the sound of Uncle!! Uncle!! Uncle!! Uncle!! Uncle!!

Result:
Bonecrusher Uncle (NAM) = Minus 2.7%
SugarRay Shelman (MSY) = Minus 15.6%

The referee raises Uncles arm in victory and is carried aloft from the ring........

.....who is ??? the Referee or Uncle ???

Well, unbeknown to the Ref, Reality a lifelong fan of Sugar Ray who had witnessed the illegal punch from ringside, vaulted the ropes and kicked him right in the nuts!! 'Its a disgrace', he shouted there WILL be a rematch!!!......................

( Blimey I was almost there )

Cookie

------------------
monkey11.gif

Your a Star Cookie!!!!! More of these and you have the theme for a best selling novel.
Might be more profitable than the market !!

OUCH!!!!.....Didnt expect the kick from Martin though.

Thanks Ref

John

Brilliant, Cookie
and guess what i bought some today and will pull out quicker than a teenager without a condom if tomorrow shapes up like its looking.
Thanks mate
Steve

rematch? should'nt it be recount

Oh and well done John

MSY you beauty !!
A cool 2 grand in 24 hrs YIPPEE!!!

It certainly did serve me right, Cookie

------------------
devil4.gif

[This message has been edited by shelman (edited 01-12-2000).]

Congratulations Steve.........Up another 88 today I see.......Hope the profit is already in the back pocket!!!!!!!

Was it intuition or sheer luck?????????

John