Uncle v Shelman ( Head to Head )

Uncle

Established member
671 2
Your a Star Cookie!!!!! More of these and you have the theme for a best selling novel.
Might be more profitable than the market !!

OUCH!!!!.....Didnt expect the kick from Martin though.

Thanks Ref

John

shelman

439 1
Brilliant, Cookie
and guess what i bought some today and will pull out quicker than a teenager without a condom if tomorrow shapes up like its looking.
Thanks mate
Steve

rematch? should'nt it be recount

Oh and well done John

shelman

439 1
MSY you beauty !!
A cool 2 grand in 24 hrs YIPPEE!!!

It certainly did serve me right, Cookie

------------------

[This message has been edited by shelman (edited 01-12-2000).]

Uncle

Established member
671 2
Congratulations Steve.........Up another 88 today I see.......Hope the profit is already in the back pocket!!!!!!!

Was it intuition or sheer luck?????????

John

shelman

439 1
A bit of both i suppose John. I was waiting for it to turn from the day low and bought at 480 sold at 584.5 next day. I mentioned it and LOG in the chat room but no one seemed interested until it was too late.
I think it will retrace but a word of caution, i heard a whisper, last night, that some bad news could be in the pipeline,probably just a rumour but i,m not banking on a second bite.

Good luck
Steve

Uncle

Established member
671 2
Well whatever Steve...........at least i am not losing any, even if only getting 6% in the bank.

Take care out there, lot of bogeymen about!!!

John

Uncle

Established member
671 2
Well whatever Steve...........at least i am not losing any, even if only getting 6% in the bank.

Take care out there, lot of bogeymen about!!!

John