UMMM which stock should I choose

Fran8

212 1
HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

Hi everyone

Im a or pretend to be a Techno Fundamental investor, so the holding time goes from medium to long term, anyway:

Suposse that you have two stocks, with very similar fundamentals or even better with the exact same fundamentals, the question is which of the two should I choose, how do I now or Im suposse to know which one is going to rise teh most.

A have read "Trading for a Living" and says that the best thing to do is to choose a suystem for long-term trend following (Movig Average, The Directional System..etc) and an oscillator for short term (momentum & rate of change, Williams %R...etc), he says that is important to use two indicators beacuse by themself give rwrong signals.

I also read "The Way of the Turtle" that gives many long term tren following indicators but I toght that they were more complicated to apply since the consider volatility and so on.

well I will like to know what you guys thinks and if possible recommend the indicator you believe that work the best together

Peace

Last edited:

amnonco

175 8
sorry for being blunt,
but drop the freakin' indicators, and go with the one that trends.
if you must have an indicator, go with X% gained from Y days MA. Y should be a medium-long term and not 14,21 etc...optimize on that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock