Ultimate Forex Predictor

Im not london based im afraid, i live in the midlands

It is quite expensive for their 1 to 1's and it depends on what note you need them

for their DTTP course i found it very well worth it - for the TUFXP course im not so sure, i would think you should be able to discuss most things via email or telephone if im honest

regards

daniel

Im not london based im afraid, i live in the midlands

It is quite expensive for their 1 to 1's and it depends on what note you need them

for their DTTP course i found it very well worth it - for the TUFXP course im not so sure, i would think you should be able to discuss most things via email or telephone if im honest

regards

daniel

I'll only go for a one-on-one if needed later down the line.
I'll decide over the next week or so whether or not to take the plunge.

The more views on TUXFP the better & also if anyone has had any experience with the support team good or bad?

I'll only go for a one-on-one if needed later down the line.
I'll decide over the next week or so whether or not to take the plunge.

The more views on TUXFP the better & also if anyone has had any experience with the support team good or bad?

Hi Dan,

Praise the lord:)

At last some serious debate about a very expensive piece of software, I do think that many may have struggled not being able to trade the recommended times ie the London session - giving news a swerve. The more opinions the better, but more importantly from people that have bought and used the software.

Regards

Hi Dan,

Praise the lord:)

At last some serious debate about a very expensive piece of software, I do think that many may have struggled not being able to trade the recommended times ie the London session - giving news a swerve. The more opinions the better, but more importantly from people that have bought and used the software.

Regards

Has anyone heard of the " 10 Minute Forex Wealth Builder Review"?

I'm hearing good things about it, but I would like to hear some real reviews from people who've actually used it.

Hi I'm a trading virgin so good to read these posts from those who've been around the block a few times, so speak.

Regarding the notion that all reviews of TUFXP are biased due to the commission paid to the reviewers when newbies sign up - what about this one? Follow it through and there appears to be no commission going Simon's way for any who sign up via the links from BOR to TUFXP website. Seems to me that Simon would be unwise to tell porkies in his reviews anyway, as this is his core business (unlike those who do the reviews & take commission as a profitable side line to selling their own products e.g. CASHMASTER.)

BusOppReview ([email protected])
Sent: 26 June 2008 14:16:10

Dear David, A few weeks ago we took a lot at the new Ultimate Forex Predictor system from Keith Cotterill. We wrote a review on our initial findings but promised to trade for a few weeks and report back. Well, we have tested 3 weeks with some spectacular results.

Read the results here: The Ultimate FX Predictor

You can read our original system review here:The Ultimate FX Predictor

Food for thought?

Think you'll find Simon is not adverse to some affiliate commission.

I was a member of his site when he recommended a service called Lazy Lay to all his subscribers. Many went on to purchase making him a tidy sum but the service was a pile of rubbish and subscribers lost plently of money.

I knew the rules of lazy lay and it was relatively easy to back test to see it would lose money. When i pointed this out in his forum my post was deleted and I was banned.

Hi I'm a trading virgin so good to read these posts from those who've been around the block a few times, so speak.

Regarding the notion that all reviews of TUFXP are biased due to the commission paid to the reviewers when newbies sign up - what about this one? Follow it through and there appears to be no commission going Simon's way for any who sign up via the links from BOR to TUFXP website. Seems to me that Simon would be unwise to tell porkies in his reviews anyway, as this is his core business (unlike those who do the reviews & take commission as a profitable side line to selling their own products e.g. CASHMASTER.)

Dear David, A few weeks ago we took a lot at the new Ultimate Forex Predictor system from Keith Cotterill. We wrote a review on our initial findings but promised to trade for a few weeks and report back. Well, we have tested 3 weeks with some spectacular results.

Food for thought?
The real problem with TUXFP is the price they charge compared to the many other systems out there.
I understand that most of them are a load of bull, but surely some of them are decent.

That's why I would like to hear from anybody who has either tried the "10 minute forex wealth builder" ( i know the name sucks) or any other system that has worked well for them?

Food for thought?

Just a quick query on your posting, I to trade The ultimate FXP and have and still do consistantly have good results

however, in your testing, you say that some of the positions werent filled - for example you have a short signal which would of equated in a 10 point ish loss which you ignore and take a long 45 minutes later ? whats the reason behind this as a solid circle indicates the position was indeed filled ?

Im not doubting the system works as i have posted my results also on the forum( around 2000 points in seven weeks )

Seems there are some inaccuracies within the testing somewhere ?

In my opinion, i would work more on a 15 - 20 point a day average - that alone can equal a massive earning with compounded profits and of course lead you further in to the trading game should you so wish

Hi all,

I've been scouring this blog for about an hour and thought I would add my peace - although im probably going to stand out alone on this one

I have ran the Ultimate FX Predictor now for 7 weeks in total, my setting were an intensity of 5 and trailing stop of 1 for the first 5 weeks, i have subsequently changed this now to an intensity of 10 with a trailing stop of 3 ( i will self manage trades when i feel however the market may change or im happy with the out come etc etc etc )

I trade all 8 major paired currencies and my results are 3196 points up as of Friday gone, this is my spreadsheet NOT my physical trades which obviously have slippage on - so knock off about 1120 points is probably safe leaving me with :

2076 points over 7 weeks
296 Average per week profit

I do also trade the other system they offer DTTP which is aimed at purely stock and commodities, and again have had fair success being 2521 point in profit as of EOD yesterday - this is obviously much slower moving however, i had a fantastic start to the year with all the stock makets selling off ( i trade, FTSE 100, FTSE 250, DOW, S&P and Pairs Exchanges )

HOWEVER, i have to say you DO need to have an understanding in general about the markets, for instance i have taken NO long positions in shares since November of last year, this is a personal preferance with my reading of the underlying market being that we are defo heading south - this obviously worked against me during the rally of the past months meaning i missed out on some nice longs but is now back to where i feel we will be heading for a long time to come.

Anyhow enough rabbling on from me, ill let you make your own mind up on whether you feel the investment is worth it still

I will add before someone says i am in no way what so ever affiliated with the software developers or the marketing company, but like everyone else did do a lot of research of my own prior to purchasing.

Any questions please feel free to fire away, i do keep a spreadsheet which details my daily trades ( purely showing profit / loss ) but on all paired currencies shoudl anyone wish to see

Danny

Hello Danny,

Very interested to read your comments about TUFXP. I bought this system 2 months ago but have not had the same success that you've had with it. I feel that it can work for me but I seem to pick the wrong trades or else exit too early and miss the nice moves. I would be very interested in seeing your results spreadsheet to see how I could improve matters.

By the way, I've only just joined this site and this is my first post.

Cheers,
Mike

Hello Danny,

Very interested to read your comments about TUFXP. I bought this system 2 months ago but have not had the same success that you've had with it. I feel that it can work for me but I seem to pick the wrong trades or else exit too early and miss the nice moves. I would be very interested in seeing your results spreadsheet to see how I could improve matters.

By the way, I've only just joined this site and this is my first post.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike

thank you for the email - no problem with sending over the spreadsheet but it might not give you the kind of insight you require

it basically details the currency pairs that i trade and then a profit or loss figure per day - rather than detail entry and exit points etc.

My suggestion at the moment would probably be as follows :

If you are confident in executing the trades then trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD - if not just stick with the main GBP/USD as at least this way you can match it up to the video that Keith produces most nights

I would use an intensity of 10 with a trailing stop of 3 - however, what might help to build confidence is once the trade has kicked in move your initial stop to break even at the first opportunity - this might in fact cancel out some of the trades when they pull back slightly but at least if they do your finish back at break even

with the EUR/USD i would personally stick to SUPER PTP's for the time being but on GBP/USD you an take most signals

Im trying to think what else would help

You need to be trading 7am - 10am for sure, this is the most volatile period for this currency and when the larger moves will come in, if you cannot trade this period then 1pm till 3pm isnt bad but its unlikely you will get massive moves within these time scales - instead maybe try and scalp 15 points - lock that in and then see if the market moves much further

As i mentioned earlier in this post, you dont need a huge number of pips to generate a very nice income

20 pips a day compounded - starting with a £1k account would soon have you on well over £50k per year - not bad for a mornings work

Let me know if i can answer any further questions - if you have a messenger or skype account and wish to chat on there by all means private message me your details and ill add you on

hope this helps

dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I had already changed the intensity to 10 and have just started looking at the setups using the 3 bar trailing stop. This seems to be a much better arrangement with the possibility of staying in the trade longer and gaining extra pips. I've only traded GBP/USD and EUR/USD so far with more emphasis on GBP/USD because as you said, Keith reviews this one every day. My main trading time is 7.00am to 10.00am and I also trade between 1.00pm and 3.00pm as suggested. There doesn't normally seem to be much action in the evening.
I trade using IG Index. How do you move the initial stop if you use the deal ticket rather than an 'order to open' ? I'd still like to see your spreadsheet (if you don't mind) just as a confidence builder ! It would show me that it works for somebody else. I'd love to talk to other traders like yourself and compare notes. I'll send a private message with Skype details. I'm really glad that I found this site as it's really interesting to get other people's views and experiences.
There has been a lot of negativity about this system from people who either know nothing about it or else didn't give it a proper chance. Now maybe part of the problem is the advertising of it which suggests that it's easier than it is. The advertising says that you can remove emotions from trading the system but I don't think that you really can. Also, if the price starts to move quickly, there can be quite a few pips in the difference between the entry price on the chart and your actual entry price. However, that been said and even though I'm down over 300 pips, I know that it can be made to work.

Anyway, thanks again for your help Dan

Cheers, Mike

Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I had already changed the intensity to 10 and have just started looking at the setups using the 3 bar trailing stop. This seems to be a much better arrangement with the possibility of staying in the trade longer and gaining extra pips. I've only traded GBP/USD and EUR/USD so far with more emphasis on GBP/USD because as you said, Keith reviews this one every day. My main trading time is 7.00am to 10.00am and I also trade between 1.00pm and 3.00pm as suggested. There doesn't normally seem to be much action in the evening.
I trade using IG Index. How do you move the initial stop if you use the deal ticket rather than an 'order to open' ? I'd still like to see your spreadsheet (if you don't mind) just as a confidence builder ! It would show me that it works for somebody else. I'd love to talk to other traders like yourself and compare notes. I'll send a private message with Skype details. I'm really glad that I found this site as it's really interesting to get other people's views and experiences.
There has been a lot of negativity about this system from people who either know nothing about it or else didn't give it a proper chance. Now maybe part of the problem is the advertising of it which suggests that it's easier than it is. The advertising says that you can remove emotions from trading the system but I don't think that you really can. Also, if the price starts to move quickly, there can be quite a few pips in the difference between the entry price on the chart and your actual entry price. However, that been said and even though I'm down over 300 pips, I know that it can be made to work.

Cheers, Mike

Mike

I dont actually use IG that much now to be honest, apart from some Indicies bets and one touches etc when i see a small oppotunity

However, i believe, you place your order to open to start, then when the order becomes live if you click on the actual trade in your live orders there is an edit button

Ill add you to Skype once you send over the details and if im wrong on the IG let me know and ill confirm rather than going off memory

I would whole heartedly agree with people giving up to soon, the sheet i have kept over 7 weeks was taken on SUPER ptp's only on all 8 major pairings and as i said i took over 3000 points less spreads so say 2000

I read a thread i think on this link if not another website that stated although you could grab 10 - 20 pips this wasnt good enough for them and wouldnt lead them to make money !!!

OK putting it very bluntly i can only assume that the person in question has no understanding of the markets what so ever

As ive mentioned before i know of a Part Time trade who trades over £4000 a pip via CMC markets - and thats not making money !!!

Stick with it is my advice to all - this isnt a get rich quick scheme that will buy you a Yacht in Monaco over night - but with time and effort this system works, and works better than anything i know of or have heard of

Dan,

I contributed to this thread a while ago as someone who had trialled and sent back TUFXP within 30 days. Haven't looked back in for a while but I see that you have had success with it. You asked of the people who sent it back where we stood overall cash-wise saying thath there is no way whatsoever that if you trade 7-10 am you wouldn't be up.

In 3 and a half weeks trading 7-10 am on default settings I was around 100 pips down. I followed the MOs for the following 3 weeks and on the default settings Keith's trades would have been about break even.

As previously stated on here I also loaded up the maximum amount of data allowed on a 5 min chart and back tested the system over about 2 months of bars. The result, again on default settings, and avoiding news would have been a significant loss.

You are clearly having success with this system but could I suggest that you actually know what you are doing and manage each trade differently, use other indicators etc. ?

If so then the reason that there is negativity about this system is that it is sold as a one-click no brainer, which I can personally vouch that it is not. If you are an experienced trader who uses a number of other indicators and factors to determine your trade then that's all well and good, but using the TUFXP course as it is, no-one will achieve the results you have.

Dan,

I contributed to this thread a while ago as someone who had trialled and sent back TUFXP within 30 days. Haven't looked back in for a while but I see that you have had success with it. You asked of the people who sent it back where we stood overall cash-wise saying thath there is no way whatsoever that if you trade 7-10 am you wouldn't be up.

In 3 and a half weeks trading 7-10 am on default settings I was around 100 pips down. I followed the MOs for the following 3 weeks and on the default settings Keith's trades would have been about break even.

As previously stated on here I also loaded up the maximum amount of data allowed on a 5 min chart and back tested the system over about 2 months of bars. The result, again on default settings, and avoiding news would have been a significant loss.

You are clearly having success with this system but could I suggest that you actually know what you are doing and manage each trade differently, use other indicators etc. ?

If so then the reason that there is negativity about this system is that it is sold as a one-click no brainer, which I can personally vouch that it is not. If you are an experienced trader who uses a number of other indicators and factors to determine your trade then that's all well and good, but using the TUFXP course as it is, no-one will achieve the results you have.

Hi there,

I wouldnt of said i was an experienced trader no, I understand the markets and general economics, but never really new how to apply this to the Forex Market and still to this day dont have the same understanding thati do of Indicies and Stocks etc

Seems we have to completely different results, for my test over 7 weeks i traded every single signal - SUPER PTP's with a low intensity of 5 and trailing stop of 1, and as peviously mentioned after spreads i was up around 2000 points ( this was over 8 major currencies )

I dont keep this sheet running any longer but as mentioned anyone is welcome to see it

With regards to trading now, i concentrate on 2 currencies currently on a Intensity of 10 and a 3 trailing stop, but i do now have a slightly better understanding and so choose when to get out of trades myself and not purely rely on the software but look for selling / buying pressure and tests etc ( all of which i learnt mainly from this course )

I do however use the software for ALL my entry points always, and, well my results continue to be consistent

I suppose its each to there own and what works for one might now work for another.

All the Best in trading

Dan

Hi Dan,

Cheers, Mike

Hello, Mike

Just a word about the question of moving the stop in IG. If you open the IG charts and enable the Deal-Thru facility, you can trade right off the chart and move the stops with the mouse, a very neat and simple solution.

Now we all know that Darren Winters' courses are expensive crocks of sh1t.

Here is the latest offering from Mr Snake Oil himself, also the purveyor of the Ultimate FX Predictor....................................if you receive this email I would suggest you fa_rt at it
!!

Hi

Here's something I've never done before... but want
you to seriously consider.

It's an invitation to attend a free investment seminar run
by Darren Winters. Take a look at the full details below.

Let me say upfront - I was sceptical about this seminar
to begin with. So to make sure it offered good quality
advice, I decided to go along myself last week (undercover
of course) and was very impressed by the presentation.

What's more I even followed up by meeting the man
behind it!

Now, unless you have been a hermit for the last 7 years,
you'll know Darren runs a very high profile and highly
successful investment training business.

Having done my due diligence and grilled the man
himself, I am satisfied that this seminar offers a genuine
and high quality first step opportunity for anyone
interested in stock investing. The testimonials are
absolutely incredible (and genuine) and the level of
training some of the best I've ever seen.

So here's the upshot: I've managed to get you free
tickets to the same 'Wealth Training Course' that I
attended recently.

Ok, as this is a complimentary seminar, there is a sales
pitch for a paid for seminar.

Is it worth 2 hours of your time? Absolutely!

And let me make this very clear - I do not make a penny
out of inviting you to these seminars. I have done this
because I like Darren and respect what he has to offer.
Full details of how you can attend below. Highly
recommended!

Best Regards,

Nick Laight

Yes, he flogs it on behalf of that guy called Cotterill.

He is the selling agent who advertises miracle results for almost everything.

Yacarob

As a fairly new member, I have read this thread right through and I am wondering why you are so violently against this system and its creator? "That guy called Cotterill" seems a little discourteous when quite a few people on this forum and a lot more on the Biz Opps forum have had a good experience with TUFXP.

I have a fairly well funded friend who papertraded this software for three weeks, then started with real money and kept the system after his 30 days. He stakes at £10 per pt., which is a bit rich for my blood, but in 9 weeks of live trading he has netted over £9000, with just one losing week, which was last week, at 8 pips only. I have watched his trades, even contributed to his method a little and I can say definitely that those are true figures.

So, it hardly seems that this system deserves the sort of adjectives you've applied to it or its creator, with whom, let me hasten to add, I have no connection at all. My friend has a good bank behind him so he can accept a level of trailing his stop loss which might not be acceptable to less well funded players, but that is hardly the fault of the system. The brutal truth about forex is that it is really not for the little man or the faint-hearted, a small bank and 10 pip stoplosses are doomed from the start. So I agree that to advertise it as suitable for a novice trader with, presumably, a small bank is a little irresponsible, but people who write promos are not known for their reticence - this shouldn't pre-judge the system or its originator.

I can appreciate that a long standing member such as yourself can help to steer novice traders away from dangerous systems but in this case, aren't you a bit OTT? Did you trial this system with a real desire to see it work and give it a fair crack of the whip, or did you always intend to send it back after seeing whether you could learn anything from it? Your language seems to be well beyond the "I tried this system and it didn't work for me" comments of more moderate reviewers, I wonder what scarred you so deeply? Perhaps a big loss while using it? We could all sympathise with that.