Ultimate Forex Predictor

Yes Croman, thank you.

Although I haven't seen this product, I have seen the DTTP product, from which I understand this is derived.

The DTTP ( TESS ) software is quite impressive and pretty useful and underlines the fact that Keith Cotterill and his crew are pretty much a serious outfit.

It is just a pity that they have to resort to the sort of gutter advertising that is the hallmark of Canonbury.

dttp

Yes Croman, thank you.

Although I haven't seen this product, I have seen the DTTP product, from which I understand this is derived.

The DTTP ( TESS ) software is quite impressive and pretty useful and underlines the fact that Keith Cotterill and his crew are pretty much a serious outfit.

It is just a pity that they have to resort to the sort of gutter advertising that is the hallmark of Canonbury.

Well I suppose they have to oversell it to get people to try it, its like Carlsburg,
"PROBABLY THE BEST LAGER IN THE WORLD" it may be but I hate the stuff.
Croman

Interesting thread... nice to see my blogged slagged off by people that donn't actually read it properly. Gotta love forums where the ignorant speak with 'authority' without the full facts.

For I start, as I said in the beginning... I AM PAPER TRADING. For those that don't undertand what this means... I'm not betting with real money, rather going through the motions and calculating the profits as if I had use real money. If I had made £17,000 in four weeks for real I would be a lot more enthusiastic than I am right now. I actually started trading with real money from Monday and made 104 pips profit and another 14 on Tuesday, but there were no trades today. As I said on my blog, I'm using a PTP strength of 10, a trailing stop of 4, and I've got both the 5 and 10 minute charts open for both GBP/USD and EUR/USD. If I get a trade signal on both 5 and 10 minutes then I go in. Now, anyone can use these settings and they will get exactly the same results as me (bar a few pips here and there depending on when they actually get in and out).

Does this work long term? I have no idea. This is only my fifth week. I had an e-mail from a guy that said it might work well for four weeks and then you keep it and it starts losing money. Well I suppose it could, but I was first introduced to this by one of my blog readers who had already had it for three weeks before e-mailing me. I've since tested it myself for four weeks and in all that time this chap is still doing well... so thats two months at least that we know its profitible. I'm happy to update in another month... with the settings I've mentioned so those sceptics can check!

Do I get affiliate income from my blog? Of course I do, I've never denied it, but I certainly don't promote anything that doesn't work just for the affiliate income. I get e-mails almost daily from vendors wanting me to promote their products and when I mention that I'd like to test it on my blog first they are either enthusiastic (good sign) or they go silent (says a lot!).

I have to admit I'm new to trading myself and have said as much on my blog. I do have other bloggers testing systems for me who were originally just readers that wanted to get involved. I give them complete freedom to write what they want, even if it means failing a particular system and therefore me not getting any affiliate income from sales. At the end of the day if people can trust our reviews I do well anyway. I'm simply not interested in making money promoting duff systems and anyone that has read my blog for any length of time or been on my list will know this.

No doubt I'm going to get slated for this post too, and thats fine, but I trust there are people on this forum that can make up their own minds and thats good enough for me.

Cash Master Blog

Hi,

this is my first posting.....I just purchased the system, so will try it for the next month, and see.

I did visit CashMasters site on my search for reviews, and noted that he tests systems, and either lists them as recommended or rejected.

I'll post when I have an experience to share.

Thanks to you all for your comments, I will be digging in deeper for your nuggets of wisdom!

Hi Graham

Read your blog many times so am familiar with how it works and what it offers.

The problem I have is that you recommend many systems based on a short term trial and as a result many naive people throw their money away on them.

Can I ask, from the list of approved systems that you list on your site how many you follow or how many continue to be profitable ?

JOHN

Hi John,

Yes, I'm beginning to think the same. A few people have requested that I test systems for longer and I think I might well start doing this. The thing is, some systems I do test for quite a long time depending on whether I think it merits the effort. I tested the Money Box for three months before deciding it was no good. I tested Three Keys for about four or fives months before approving it. Other systems I've only used a week before seeing that its really not worth the effort (Betfair Poophole for one!). However, I do appreciate that often one month is simply not long enough for some systems. When I tested Laybot I had a cracking month and recommended it. The last three months it's shown a loss (I will update the blog about this).

I personally use CM everyday, plus my own Betfair accumulator system which I've been fine tuning for the last eighteen months. Of the approved systems on my blog I use the Saver everyday, Lay Investor with GHB and Trainer Flat Stats, all of which continue to be profitable. I have to test systems too, obviously, so I can't run all the systems all the time unfortunately to be able to update on them, however I always welcome feedback from readers.

Thanks

Graham

Hi John,

Yes, I'm beginning to think the same. A few people have requested that I test systems for longer and I think I might well start doing this. The thing is, some systems I do test for quite a long time depending on whether I think it merits the effort. I tested the Money Box for three months before deciding it was no good. I tested Three Keys for about four or fives months before approving it. Other systems I've only used a week before seeing that its really not worth the effort (Betfair Poophole for one!). However, I do appreciate that often one month is simply not long enough for some systems. When I tested Laybot I had a cracking month and recommended it. The last three months it's shown a loss (I will update the blog about this).

I personally use CM everyday, plus my own Betfair accumulator system which I've been fine tuning for the last eighteen months. Of the approved systems on my blog I use the Saver everyday, Lay Investor with GHB and Trainer Flat Stats, all of which continue to be profitable. I have to test systems too, obviously, so I can't run all the systems all the time unfortunately to be able to update on them, however I always welcome feedback from readers.

Thanks

Graham

Hi,

Do you mean Saver as in Legacy/Saver?

DB

Hello Devasrs

How is it going with the system? Is it too early to say...or...do you like it?

Thank you
Arek

Hi,

this is my first posting.....I just purchased the system, so will try it for the next month, and see.

I did visit CashMasters site on my search for reviews, and noted that he tests systems, and either lists them as recommended or rejected.

I'll post when I have an experience to share.

Thanks to you all for your comments, I will be digging in deeper for your nuggets of wisdom!

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your honesty, I have always respected much of your blog, for the naysayers who think taking affiliate money after you have spent hours and weeks testing it, ignore them :)

You will notice all kinds of feedback for this software as many of us are at different points along the trading road. I find the real experts who have been in the game for years and years would poo poo any system - they know what they are doing through many years of trial and error no doubt.

Keep doing what you are doing Graham - it is a worthwhile blog :)

hi all...
im interested in buying this so how are peoples trials getting on????

I haven't been reading the thread recently but I'm pretty sure that everyone here who tried it, returned it because it lost us money. Perhaps with one exception who is only paper trading - so the best you can say is that it certainly hasn't made anyone any money.

I stand to be corrected - any dissenters?

I don't think the handful of people here on this thread who returned it represent a valid statistical sample.

You can be sure there are many many people out there who kept it longer than the 1 month trial period and are still pulling their hair out and sweating blood , trying to make this thing work.

That is what snakes like the vendor of this product rely on to make their money.

Hi all,

I've been scouring this blog for about an hour and thought I would add my peace - although im probably going to stand out alone on this one

I have ran the Ultimate FX Predictor now for 7 weeks in total, my setting were an intensity of 5 and trailing stop of 1 for the first 5 weeks, i have subsequently changed this now to an intensity of 10 with a trailing stop of 3 ( i will self manage trades when i feel however the market may change or im happy with the out come etc etc etc )

I trade all 8 major paired currencies and my results are 3196 points up as of Friday gone, this is my spreadsheet NOT my physical trades which obviously have slippage on - so knock off about 1120 points is probably safe leaving me with :

2076 points over 7 weeks
296 Average per week profit

I do also trade the other system they offer DTTP which is aimed at purely stock and commodities, and again have had fair success being 2521 point in profit as of EOD yesterday - this is obviously much slower moving however, i had a fantastic start to the year with all the stock makets selling off ( i trade, FTSE 100, FTSE 250, DOW, S&P and Pairs Exchanges )

HOWEVER, i have to say you DO need to have an understanding in general about the markets, for instance i have taken NO long positions in shares since November of last year, this is a personal preferance with my reading of the underlying market being that we are defo heading south - this obviously worked against me during the rally of the past months meaning i missed out on some nice longs but is now back to where i feel we will be heading for a long time to come.

Anyhow enough rabbling on from me, ill let you make your own mind up on whether you feel the investment is worth it still

I will add before someone says i am in no way what so ever affiliated with the software developers or the marketing company, but like everyone else did do a lot of research of my own prior to purchasing.

Any questions please feel free to fire away, i do keep a spreadsheet which details my daily trades ( purely showing profit / loss ) but on all paired currencies shoudl anyone wish to see

Danny

I don't think the handful of people here on this thread who returned it represent a valid statistical sample.

You can be sure there are many many people out there who kept it longer than the 1 month trial period and are still pulling their hair out and sweating blood , trying to make this thing work.

That is what snakes like the vendor of this product rely on to make their money.

Why is everyone on this site against TUXFP & everyone on Biz Opp Jungle for it?
From the information i can gather, the vendor of the software is a reputable decent person, not a fraudster.

So the big question is does his system work?
For those that gave back the software, is it because you didn't follow it exactly, or did you follow it to the law and it simply lost you money?

Why is everyone on this site against TUXFP & everyone on Biz Opp Jungle for it?
From the information i can gather, the vendor of the software is a reputable decent person, not a fraudster.

So the big question is does his system work?
For those that gave back the software, is it because you didn't follow it exactly, or did you follow it to the law and it simply lost you money?

Im not sure why everyone on here is against it - but looking through the site in general i find negative comments on everything - no one seems positive

if you want a piece of software that will make you zillions then ignore the hype by the marketing company this isnt it !! and there isnt anything that is either

This software however does work, but its the indiviudal that can still mess it up as you let your own instincts become involved

id like to know out of the people who sent it back - you obviously tested it with cash so where did you stand over all ? there is no way what so ever if you trade 7 - 10am ( exclude the half hour before major news as taught on the cd course ) that you wouldnt be up

I think the problem might be people want 150 pips per day - well why ? whats wrong with 10 points a day at £50 a point ?!? is £130k tax free a year not enough ? ! ? ( if not then your obviously earning a fortune in the line of work you are in now in which case stick with it - if not your obviously greedy and then this isnt for you )

Thats not to say big moves arent out there, it depends on your trading style, for example i know of one trade that me and 2 other people completed, all off 1 signal

I took 20 points, the second person 100 points and the third took over 700 !! on one trade in one moring ! - i scalped so jumped out quite happy at 20 pips , the second lad trailed the stop and so took i think it was 104, and the third trailed the stop AND added to his position by following the " trading Chaos " theory / book

Its all down to indiviudals BUT if you chose to do it - pick ONE method and stock with it for a good 4 weeks

I would suggest scalping say 15 points per trade, you should get 1 to 2 trades per day ( less losses when scalping to it builds confidence, you can then move on at a leter date )

job done i would think

ill add also i have sent items back to cantonbury publishing in the past and they refund no questions asked

I have met Keith the owner of the software also since buying both course's and had a one on one tuition and can honestly there seems nothing dodgy what so ever and subsequently now talk to him on a regular basis

Dan

Im not sure why everyone on here is against it - but looking through the site in general i find negative comments on everything - no one seems positive

if you want a piece of software that will make you zillions then ignore the hype by the marketing company this isnt it !! and there isnt anything that is either

This software however does work, but its the indiviudal that can still mess it up as you let your own instincts become involved

id like to know out of the people who sent it back - you obviously tested it with cash so where did you stand over all ? there is no way what so ever if you trade 7 - 10am ( exclude the half hour before major news as taught on the cd course ) that you wouldnt be up

I think the problem might be people want 150 pips per day - well why ? whats wrong with 10 points a day at £50 a point ?!? is £130k tax free a year not enough ? ! ? ( if not then your obviously earning a fortune in the line of work you are in now in which case stick with it - if not your obviously greedy and then this isnt for you )

Thats not to say big moves arent out there, it depends on your trading style, for example i know of one trade that me and 2 other people completed, all off 1 signal

I took 20 points, the second person 100 points and the third took over 700 !! on one trade in one moring ! - i scalped so jumped out quite happy at 20 pips , the second lad trailed the stop and so took i think it was 104, and the third trailed the stop AND added to his position by following the " trading Chaos " theory / book

Its all down to indiviudals BUT if you chose to do it - pick ONE method and stock with it for a good 4 weeks

I would suggest scalping say 15 points per trade, you should get 1 to 2 trades per day ( less losses when scalping to it builds confidence, you can then move on at a leter date )

job done i would think

ill add also i have sent items back to cantonbury publishing in the past and they refund no questions asked

I have met Keith the owner of the software also since buying both course's and had a one on one tuition and can honestly there seems nothing dodgy what so ever and subsequently now talk to him on a regular basis

Dan

Dan,

Are you based in London?
Was the one-on-one a worthwhile investment. I spoke to one of the support team about it and the cost is as you know quite high for 4-5 hours of their time.