Ukraine invasion

A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------

Google's woke inclusive AI Gemini redefines Nazi's - Putin's denazification program may have to be extended beyond Ukraine borders.​

Gemini-1.png

Last edited:

Seven more Indians forced to fight in Russia seek government help​

In video message, the men say this could be their last video and allege they were forced by police to join Russian Army or face imprisonment; they claim to have gone to Russia on tourist visas​

:giggle: Is this ?
  • a pro Ukraine post
  • a pro Russian post
  • a news editorial post
that my be
  • ALL factual,
  • PART factual,
  • NONE factual.
So there we have it folks - ALL, PART, NONE.

HEADS UP: SUCH IS THE PROPAGANDA OF BASICALLY ANY NEWS MEDIA SOURCE LOCATED AT ANY 3 WORDS* ON THE PLANET (EARTH).
* https://what3words.com/pretty.needed.chill

MIND THE GAP - AND MIND THE PROPAGANDA !

PLEASE DO NOT READ MY POSTS IF THEY UPSETS YOU OR YOU HAVE HAIR LOSS ISSUES..

IF YOU HAVE MENTAL HEALTH or OSTRICH HEAD IN THE SAND ISSUES, HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON IMMEDIATELY - THAT'S AN ORDER.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE A CARDIAC ARREST IT IS NOT MY CONCERN OR RESPONSIBILITY.

birds of a feather flock together
View attachment 333754
---------------------------------------------------
Air Force contractor, 63, is accused of giving Top Secret information about Russian military capabilities to his Ukrainian girlfriend through dating app
  • A U.S. Air Force civilian employee working at Offutt Air Force Base was arrested on March 2 for allegedly conspiring to transmit classified national defense info
  • David Franklin Slater, 63, held a Top Secret security clearance and is accused of willfully and unlawfully sharing 'SECRET' NDI on a foreign dating site
  • Slater transmitted information from classified briefings on Russia's war against Ukraine to an individual claiming to be a Ukrainian woman on a dating platform

:giggle: Is this ?
  • a pro Ukraine post
  • a pro Russian post
  • a news editorial post
that my be
  • ALL factual,
  • PART factual,
  • NONE factual.

Full Transcript of German Top Military Officials' Leaked Plot to Attack Crimean Bridge

:giggle: Is this ...?

etc.,

Fears German military leaks are just the 'tip of the iceberg' | WION Fineprint

:giggle: Is this ...?

etc.,

Ukraine war: Kyiv says seven dead as drone attack sinks Russian ship​

Dude just drop the non-partisan post clap trap and post what ever you think merits a view/read/consideration etc.

What is so annoying is having to see the

A non-partisan research post - London.

You just don't get it do you?

Olena Zelenska refuses invitation to attend Biden speech not to sit next to Yulia Navalnaya
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/159103-zelenska-navalnaya/

Dude just drop the non-partisan post clap trap and post what ever you think merits a view/read/consideration etc.

Hi At',
In the event that Phylo does 'get it' (I won't hold my breath!) and drops the infuriating non-partisan post clap trap - would you or someone on here let me know please and I'll take him off ignore. Ta very muchly.
(y)

PLEASE DO NOT READ MY POSTS IF THEY UPSETS YOU OR YOU HAVE HAIR LOSS ISSUES..
before I tear out what little hair I have left in frustration and anger. [ source : timsk(y titanic) ]
What is so annoying is having to see the ...[ source : first name of The Hun incorrectly spelt ]
I wish you many years of 'self inflicted' annoying .... whoever want to shoot themselves in the head without harming others... I'm all for selt determination.... though, take heed the ticker may take a hit and that tap on the shoulder 'its time, let's go' may come sooner than later. Are you ready ! (No religo now, thank you)

Reiterations
If my posts on this thread are driving you, timsk(y titanic) and the comrade germany to pull your hair out in anger, bang your head against the wall and exhibit other forms of psychotic stress - I must confess, er, I don't have those issues. I'm 😎 , I've long learnt that smelling it is a heads up to walk round it and not step in it. But to eat it ! Com'on that's gross !

Let me help you - in the nicest :giggle: possible way - (imagine the following in a George Galloway voice with appropriate GG grammatical inflections - just one of many amusing voices in current news) 'I don't give a monkeys what annoys you or does not annoy you '. The same applies to timsk(y titanic) and comrade germany.

IF YOU HAVE MENTAL HEALTH or OSTRICH HEAD IN THE SAND ISSUES, HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON IMMEDIATELY - ITs REALLY SIMPLE.
ITS PRONOUN IDENTIFIES AS BELOW
👉
ignore.jpg
👈
IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO PULL THE TRIGGER IT IS NOT MY CONCERN
IF YOU EXPERIENCE A CARDIAC ARREST IT IS NOT MY CONCERN.
ostr.jpg

Your complaint has been addressed - reached expiration - and is not my concern.
The issues is simply, quietly and calmly closed.

With your Russian favor and moral fiber in mind - and of course cash - step up to the plate - like a man 👇
RCWS-7.jpg

Last edited:

for those from the tall conical hat segment of society - mind the gap - mind the propaganda

Putin's missiles come within yards of killing NATO leader and sparking WW3: Deadly strike hits Odesa as Zelensky meets Greek PM who reveals 'explosions were near us... we did not have time to shelter'
  • The port city was attacked ahead of Zelensky's meeting with Kyriakos Mitsotakis
  • A source said it was 'the closest call ever', coming within yards of the mission

Last edited:

Omnipresent corruption in Ukraine: Everyone cashing in on war
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/world/159113-ukraine-millionaires-wartime/

Kiev’s allies raised almost all funding necessary to buy shells outside EU — Bloomberg

Ukrainian strikes on civilians in Belgorod a war crime

Victoria Nuland: Russophobe super hawk forced to resign
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/world/159111-victoria-nuland-resigns/

Whatever side ya roll - if these videos tear your guts out - I don't give a rat's under tail orifice. Discuss it with your buddies or the station master in the morning.
Is this the end of large-scale support for the war in Ukraine? | The Bottom Line

NATO's rebuttal : https://www.trade2win.com/threads/ukraine-invasion.240741/page-273#post-3258248

The Budapest Agreement : https://www.trade2win.com/threads/ukraine-invasion.240741/page-274#post-3258274

Russian denies plans to invade Ukraine : https://www.trade2win.com/threads/ukraine-invasion.240741/page-274#post-3258275

Last edited:

Global war for control of the ARCTIC: Climate change is unlocking untapped natural resources, new trade routes... and a new international conflict that RUSSIA is already winning (look :D pro 🇷🇺, go go rusky ✌️)
  • It should come as no surprise the world's major military and economic powers are vying for polar supremacy

Last edited:
The RT skimp editorial doesn't offer value for the dollar - half the time it's just regurgitated western propaganda without the glossy pictures and glossy videos
-------------------------------------------------------
Caution : mind the gap - mind the propaganda

Sweden finally joins NATO TODAY: What the accession means for Stockholm, its new allies... and an unhappy Vladimir Putin

• Sweden becomes the 32nd member of the security alliance upon its accession
  • Stockholm broke with a two-century-long policy of neutrality to join the bloc
  • The move also marks the most significant expansion of NATO in decades

A research opinion - if it annoys...eh, tough .... look for a high bridge
NATO
  • Process-driven: Countries apply for membership and go through a multi-step process that emphasizes democratic reforms, military interoperability, and consensus approval from all existing members.
  • Focus on shared values: NATO emphasizes shared values like democracy, human rights, and the rule of law. There's no pressure to join, and countries must meet specific criteria before being invited.
  • Transparency: The process is transparent, with clear benchmarks for membership.
Russia
  • Less Formal: Russia's approach is less formal and more opaque. There's no set application process, and membership often hinges on close political ties with Russia.
  • Focus on Sphere of Influence: Russia often pressures former Soviet states to join alliances seen as restoring Russia's sphere of influence, raising concerns about coercion.
  • Limited Transparency: There's little transparency about the terms of membership in Russia-led alliances.
Here are some additional points to consider:
  • Military Integration: NATO emphasizes military integration among members, while Russia's alliances focus more on political alignment.
  • Collective Defense: NATO offers a strong collective defense guarantee, meaning an attack on one member is considered an attack on all. Russia's commitments are seen as less certain.
Overall, NATO's approach is seen as more transparent and rules-based, while Russia's approach is seen as more opportunistic and potentially coercive.

Last edited:
Election influence - within the checks & balances of congress whoever comes out top hat will have a major determining impact on the conflict - that is, pending the conflict does not terminated with a possible (not conclusive) Russian victory prior to top hat day - this obvious - however, it appears members of the tall conical hat society are in constant need of clarifications. Reading between the lines and common sense intuitive deductions appears an asset too often lost in translation for said esteemed members.
--------------------------------------------------
Joe Biden to propose massive tax raid on super rich and corporate America in tonight's State of the Union address with sweeping hikes including minimum corporate tax up from 15% to 21% and a 25% rate for billionaires
  • Biden wants to raise taxes to cut the federal deficit by $3 trillion over 10 years
  • He is targeting billionaires and companies worth over $1 billion
  • Republicans in Congress could block his tax plans

Last edited: