Ukraine invasion

Ukraine is to Western weapons producers what the Cheesecake Factory is to a fat kid.

”The best fate they can expect [from the West] is to become slaves to the ailing European freak show,”

"Denazification was a policy of the USSR, the US, the UK and France after the Second World War."
But it never happened as the US grapped the people they could use for their war industry.
The past of these German guys and the Nazi time was a taboo were the US put their narrative on to avoid that their warcrimes were published.
Same was done with the guys of Unit 731 (there are better sources than wiki) who were never punished as they continued their experiments in the US until 1964 making their diabolic "work" with Blacks from US prisons and handicapped ones.
What we see now in Ukraine is not new, the US have 80 years of experience with their lies spreading around the world.
Germany's former partner took in a few too.

A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------

The post appears to indicate with reference to - 'A non-partisan research post - London'

I'm hurt ... :D:ROFLMAO:

Fair comment - in the sense that all are entittled to their opinion
Hoowever, opinions are not necessary facts - Know your L I M I T A T I O N S

Which part did you not like

Well all your posts are one sided favouring MSM BS news we get shuffed down our gobs. What's new.

For a non-partisan post they are all incredibly one sided. Can you point me to any of your past posts that has a remote Russian favour to it?

All your Myth busting NATO Tosh are with statements from NATO. Do you have any analytical skills? Amazing??? It's like placing an heroine addict in charge of the merchandise.

WHAT IS MOST ASTONISHING IN ALL THIS, IS THAT YOU ARE SOMEHOW SEE-errr of truth and your posts are all quite legitimate facts while the other side is propaganda. At least let us mutually agree that we are touting each sides pov with "BIAS" so we get a better informed balanced news so to speak.

Finally, mine is not an opinion - as you call it. I would frame it more as an observation which is based on the sequences of your posts makes the point made an ACTUAL FACT would you not say?

Last edited:
Well all your posts are one sided favouring MSM BS news we get shuffed down our gobs. What's new.

For a non-partisan post they are all incredibly one sided. Can you point me to any of your past posts that has a remote Russian favour to it?

All your Myth busting NATO Tosh are with statements from NATO. Do you have any analytical skills? Amazing??? It's like placing an heroine addict in charge of the merchandise.

WHAT IS MOST ASTONISHING IN ALL THIS, IS THAT YOU ARE SOMEHOW SEE-errr of truth and your posts are all quite legitimate facts while the other side is propaganda. At least let us mutually agree that we are touting each sides pov with "BIAS" so we get a better informed balanced news so to speak.

Finally, mine is not an opinion - as you call it. I would frame it more as an observation which is based on the sequences of your posts makes the point made an ACTUAL FACT would you not say?
Quite frankly, I can only conclude you have not read the post you have responded to - or - have not understood the post you have responded to.

Had the post been understood it would be clear that the above response irrelevant as far as my considerations are concerned.

Hint -
My posts, pending available time, are primary for my own reinforcements, musings and external reference and discussion.
  • I may NOT agree or consider credible ALL or Part my own post or post of another.
  • I may DO agree or consider credible ALL or Part my own post or post of another.

:D Can you point me to any of your past posts that has a remote Russian favor to it?

The above and remainder of your post is analogous to listening to a bunch of limited horizon, limited traveled, limited culturally exposed 'persons' from across the pond or divide studiously analyzing British humor and profoundly presenting there conclusions. And of course, totally and completely off point to the point (if pun - pun intended) where it's humorous, but painfully humorous. 😆

The same with penniless wonders. They are persistently analyzing that which they have zero power or no hope in hell to solve, yet are persistently unpractical and hence, penniless - no chump change.

I'm afraid, considering uncomprehensions - as indicated above quote - its an aimless shot in the wind ... ... we have had quiet a laugh, so I suppose one of us owes something in return.....

One free - caution - don't have a heart attack - will not meet expectations -
Russian.png

I can view video in Telegram - actually, a ton of Russian source war footage will open in Telegram.

The text from RT is below for reference or link to the actual editorial : www.rt.com/russia/578760-ukrainian-soldiers-minefield-trap/

The video link is not clear on the RT article so I have included copy & past and enlarged highlight for ease of reference.

The extremely gruesome video purportedly shows a botched attack by the 47th mechanized infantry brigade, an elite Ukrainian unit created last year amid the ongoing conflict with Russia. The unit is apparently well equipped with Western-supplied hardware and equipment, with multiple US-made Bradley infantry fighting vehicles (IFV) seen in the drone video.

Here the same video sponsored in Hindustan Times on YT - but with blurring. The video may be available from other sources - I do not have further time.

The RT video viewed in telegram is not blurred at extreme graphics so after a (butterfly ? ) mine has blown off half a leg the trained methodical applying of a tourniquet and crawling to safety with blown off half leg dangling by tendons is not lost in blurring. Its war, its how things go.

The video viewed in Telegram also appears to be of higher quality than the Hindu Times.

The Hindustan Times has added cinematic background dramatizations. Its glamorizing war and a disgusting thing to do whoever the soldiers may be - Russian, Chinese, Ukraine, US, whoever.

Russia Releases Dramatic Footage Of Mines Blowing Up Trapped Ukrainian Soldiers | Watch
Watch on Youtube

OK, free bonus from a previous post up the drag a piece.
as above - caution - don't have a heart attack - will not meet expectations - .

and below - omitted is the useless - vain and self obsessed - ideological favor, fervor and fanaticism (fff), replaced with practical pence protecting purpose (pppp).
(£1 = 100 pence)
Without the protection of these charities these children - like children anywhere in the world - will be preyed upon and exploited in ways we all know too well and which some relish with insidious perversion.
RCWS-7.jpg

If you want more you're gonna have to cough up some chump change. Time is money.
Prick-2.jpg

Last edited:
. . . Finally, mine is not an opinion - as you call it. I would frame it more as an observation which is based on the sequences of your posts makes the point made an ACTUAL FACT would you not say?
Hi At',
Your post neatly summarises why I have Phylo on ignore: there's only so many times I can read "non-partisan research post" before I tear out what little hair I have left in frustration and anger. I can't - and won't - tolerate intellectual dishonesty from members who try to make out they're just being even handed and objective when they're clearly nothing of the sort.
Tim.

Transnistria prepares to become Russian region, but Odessa will come first
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/world/159069-transnistria-odessa-russia/

Top 10 Reasons Ukraine is NOT an American Problem
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/opinion/159087-ukraine-american-problem/

Dmitry Medvedev shows new post-Ukraine map of the world
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/russia/159085-medvedev-new-map/

Last edited:
:giggle: Is this ?
  • a pro Ukraine post
  • a pro Russian post
  • a news editorial post
that my be
  • ALL factual,
  • PART factual,
  • NONE factual.
So there we have it folks - ALL, PART, NONE.

HEADS UP: SUCH IS THE PROPAGANDA OF BASICALLY ANY NEWS MEDIA SOURCE LOCATED AT ANY 3 WORDS* ON THE PLANET (EARTH).
* https://what3words.com/pretty.needed.chill

MIND THE GAP - AND MIND THE PROPAGANDA !

PLEASE DO NOT READ MY POSTS IF THEY UPSETS YOU OR YOU HAVE HAIR LOSS ISSUES..
before I tear out what little hair I have left in frustration and anger. [ source : timsk(y titanic) ]
IF YOU HAVE MENTAL HEALTH or OSTRICH HEAD IN THE SAND ISSUES, HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON IMMEDIATELY - THAT'S AN ORDER.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE A CARDIAC ARREST IT IS NOT MY CONCERN OR RESPONSIBILITY.

birds of a feather flock together
ostr.jpg
---------------------------------------------------
Air Force contractor, 63, is accused of giving Top Secret information about Russian military capabilities to his Ukrainian girlfriend through dating app
  • A U.S. Air Force civilian employee working at Offutt Air Force Base was arrested on March 2 for allegedly conspiring to transmit classified national defense info
  • David Franklin Slater, 63, held a Top Secret security clearance and is accused of willfully and unlawfully sharing 'SECRET' NDI on a foreign dating site
  • Slater transmitted information from classified briefings on Russia's war against Ukraine to an individual claiming to be a Ukrainian woman on a dating platform

:giggle: Is this ?
  • a pro Ukraine post
  • a pro Russian post
  • a news editorial post
that my be
  • ALL factual,
  • PART factual,
  • NONE factual.

Full Transcript of German Top Military Officials' Leaked Plot to Attack Crimean Bridge

:giggle: Is this ...?

etc.,

Fears German military leaks are just the 'tip of the iceberg' | WION Fineprint

:giggle: Is this ...?

etc.,

Ukraine war: Kyiv says seven dead as drone attack sinks Russian ship​

Last edited:

Posts ma be
  • ALL factual,
  • PART factual,
  • NONE factual.
-----------------------------------------------------

New BRITISH Drone Will Change Battlefield FOREVER!

How Four Russian Weapons Are Devastating NATO Equipment in Ukraine

Last edited:

In light that you may be of the same dire mental frame of reference as comrade timsk
before I tear out what little hair I have left in frustration and anger. [ source : timsk(y titanic) ]
Need to chill brother comrade, death is coming. Can you feel the hand of the reaper on your shoulder. Can you hear that deep rasp whisper 'It's time, let's go'. Religions have been killing each other for centuries and its all MSM BS. But hey, what a stupendous opportunity for adventure - now, don't go all religious on me - finally we will know who is ALL right, who is PART right, who is NONE right. Just like Western and Russian media.

If my posts on this thread are driving you, timsk and the other comrade to pull your hair out in anger, bang your head against the wall and exhibit other forms of psychotic stress - I must confess, er, I don't have those issues. I'm 😎 , I've long learnt that smelling it is a heads up to walk round it and not step in it. But to eat it ! Com'on that's gross !

May I offer some past posts as redemption my unRussian ways.

btw: I'm hetrosexual male - just in case - no cutesy.

Russian favour www.trade2win.com/threads/what-are-you-listening-to-now.27425/page-172#post-3243625
Nina Kaptsova

Russian favour www.trade2win.com/threads/what-are-you-listening-to-now.27425/page-176#post-3249613
Ferdinando Iannaccone - Yulia Musikhina

Russian favour www.trade2win.com/threads/what-are-you-listening-to-now.27425/page-180
source: wikipedia
"Katyusha" (Russian: Катюша [kɐˈtʲuʂə] – a diminutive form of Екатерина, YekaterinaKatherine), also transliterated as "Katjuša", "Katioucha", or "Katiusza",
  1. is a Soviet-era folk-based song and military march composed by Matvey Blanter in 1938, with lyrics in Russian written by the Soviet poet Mikhail Isakovsky.
  2. It gained fame during World War II as a patriotic song, inspiring the population to serve and defend their land in the war effort.
  3. The song was still popular in Russia in 1995.[1]
  4. The song is the source of the nickname of the BM-8, BM-13, and BM-31 "Katyusha" rocket launchers that were used by the Red Army in World War II.[2
The song is about a Russian woman called Katyusha. Standing on a steep riverbank, she sings a song to her beloved, a soldier serving far away. The theme of the song is that the soldier will protect the Motherland and its people while his grateful girl will keep and protect their love. Its lyrics became relevant during the Second World War, when many Soviet men left their wives and girlfriends to serve in the Soviet Army during World War II, known in Russia as The Great Patriotic War.

Katyusha [Beautiful Version]

Выхожу один я на дорогу · Анна Герман · Кшиштоф Волиньски - I go out alone onto the road · Anna Hermann · Krzysztof Wolinski

Last edited:

Ukraine loses 'invincible' US Abrams tanks one after another
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/159099-ukraine-abrams-tanks/

Sergey - 4.png

NO search results in SPUTNIK ..... ?
Sergey - 0.png

NO search results in TR ..... ?
Sergey - 1.png

NO search results in TASS ..... ?
Sergey - 3.png

ICC issues arrest warrants for two members of Russian military for missile campaign against 'Ukrainian electric infrastructure'​

The international criminal court in The Hague has issued arrest warrants for two senior Russian military figures who are accused of being responsible for a missile campaign targeting Ukrainian energy infrastructure between October 2022 and March 2023.

The arrest warrants are for Lt Gen Sergei Ivanovich Kobylash of the Russian armed forces, and Adm Viktor Kinolayevich Sokolov of the Russian navy.

In a statement, the court said it “considered that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the two suspects bear responsibility for missile strikes carried out by the forces under their command against the Ukrainian electric infrastructure from at least 10 October 2022 until at least 9 March 2023.”

It continued: “During this time-frame, there was an alleged campaign of strikes against numerous electric power plants and sub-stations, which were carried out by the Russian armed forces in multiple locations in Ukraine.”

The court added it “considered that the alleged campaign of strikes qualifies as a course of conduct involving the multiple commission of acts against a civilian population” and that “there are reasonable grounds to believe that the suspects also bear responsibility for the crime against humanity of ‘other inhumane acts […] intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health’”

Russia does not recognise the court. It signed the Rome statute, which governs the ICC, in 2000 but never ratified the agreement to become a member. It formally withheld its signature from the founding statute of the ICC in 2016, a day after the court published a report classifying the Russian annexation of Crimea as an occupation.

The court has previously issued arrest warrants for the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, and Russia’s commissioner for children’s rights, Maria Alekseyevna Lvova-Belova in relation to the forced deportation of children from Ukraine to Russia,

Trump wins ELEVEN STATES to Nikki Haley's ZERO in Super Tuesday steamrolling: The Donald's 2024 rematch with Biden inches even closer as his final rival stays silent at home in South Carolina after wave of humiliating defeats​

Hillary Clinton says it's time to 'accept the reality' that Biden, 81, is 'old': Former Secretary of State tells voters to ignore Joe's age because saving 'democracy' from Trump is more important​

• Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, 76, said President Joe Biden, 81, and former President Donald Trump, 77, are both 'old'
  • Despite Biden's age, Clinton said voters should still support him, as Trump poses a threat to democracy
  • Her comments come as polls find voters are upset with the ages of both party's presidential frontrunners

Update from Ukraine | Ruzzia Lost the Most Modern Ship | Ukraine Strikes again​