Ukraine invasion

The idiotic attempts of the EU the US and Ukraine to continue fighting this futile war is AMAZING.

Peeps all over the place are getting pretty fed up with Mr Zelensky aka comedian telling everyone what they should do.

I read somewhere that the coups in Africa and various events are stealing the limelight from the Ukraine war. He is not happy apparently. What a poor sausage!

So many poor predictions and one and a half years later... lay of the ground is considerably off your two predictions.

Countries pulling out of aid... Managed to get rid of their old defunct hardware... Introduced inflation to their economies and now with rising interest rates trying to rectify their false, self-harming embargoes... The mind boggles. Civilians in all areas paying for our elected leader's incompetence whilst the warmongers and weapons of mass destruction producers continue making money. Dogs of War...

Stupidity knows no bounds.

Exact, it is already game over for him, it is just a matter of how and when.

No way back for Putin. His tactical incompetence is staggering. The west has also overestimated Russia's capability and resolve. Expect forces from within to rid Russia of this menace.

The only danger to the world is a cornered Putin and the nuclear option. Then we will find out if he is insane or not.

Not excusing the west's pathetic leaders in any way. They are another total shower of sh1t.

There's only so much chaos that can be managed. I don't see Putin as capable of dealing with it. Only 2 weeks in, Imagine what it will be like for him in 2 months !

This is the only part I agree.

Are you serious?
My bet is that Putin will not last until the end of the year.
He has already failed, even if he occupies Kiev and install a puppet gov.
Now everyone has seen the real power of his army.

Trip down memory lane.
Nothing can stop the mighty Russian Empire ... wait ... Breaking News ... expected Traffic Alert
1693862236574.png

Rumors are
1693862278231.png

Translation:
1693862350316.png

This is a smart move, in my opinion. As long as there are more Russians to send to the front, they'll have one of the top two militaries in Ukraine!:D

Wagner group to be classified as a terrorist organisation. Who knew !!!

What took so long for the world to wake up.

Russia also needs classifying as a terrorist state. Might help ordinary Russians to wake up and do what is required to rid themselves of their mafia gangster leadership.

A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------
Shocking moment UK-made Challenger 2 tank EXPLODES after being blasted by Russian '152 mm guided missile under the turret'
  • It's the first time a Challenger 2 tank has been destroyed by enemy fire
  • The main battle tank was hit by a missile on a battlefield near Robotyne
  • The village is considered one of the main targets for Ukraine's counteroffensive

Putin is 'gambling' on Donald Trump winning the US election in 2024 in the hope he will end backing for Ukraine, Western officials warn
  • Donald Trump has pledged to end Ukraine war, threatening to cut off military aid

The 2024 United States elections are scheduled to be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2024. During this presidential election year, the President of the United States and Vice President will be elected. In addition, all 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives and 34 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate will be contested to determine the membership of the 119th United States Congress. Thirteen state and territorial governorships and numerous other state and local elections will also be contested. - Wikipedia

EXCLUSIVE: NATO are downplaying stray Putin missiles landing in their territory to try and avoid being drawn into WW3, expert warns - as Romania says Russian drone DID come down on their territory
  • Romania previously said 'at no time' did the attacks threaten Romanian territory

Putin is 'gambling' on Donald Trump winning the US election in 2024 in the hope he will end backing for Ukraine, Western officials warn
  • Donald Trump has pledged to end Ukraine war, threatening to cut off military aid

The 2024 United States elections are scheduled to be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2024. During this presidential election year, the President of the United States and Vice President will be elected. In addition, all 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives and 34 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate will be contested to determine the membership of the 119th United States Congress. Thirteen state and territorial governorships and numerous other state and local elections will also be contested. - Wikipedia

Hard to see just how Trump gets elected given that the deep state is throwing everything including the kitchen sink at him.

Throw enough sh1t, some of it is bound to stick.

US 2024 is probably the most troubling election in the history of the US. There is No good outcome.

A Student of History…and of Ukrainian Grifters
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/opinion/157594-student_history/

Russian Defence Ministry: US State Department takes part in biological programs
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/157592-us_state_department_biological/

Atilla, why do you think the war is futile and from whose perspective is it futile? Doesn't seem so to me.

Atilla, why do you think the war is futile and from whose perspective is it futile? Doesn't seem so to me.
I'll jump in before At' replies.

Whether or not the war is futile depends entirely upon the objective.
Russia's objective was stated at the outset and, broadly speaking, has been achieved. The west's stated objective was to weaken Russia and get rid of Putin. That's failed and has backfired disastrously. Less disastrous is the unstated objective of clearing out all the old military kit from NATO countries and convincing the lot of them to replenish their stockpiles with eye-wateringly expensive new stuff which is - and will be for years to come - a gravy train worth hundreds of $billions to the U.S. military industrial complex and the swamp in the senate. For these criminals - the war is far from futile - it's highly productive and rewarding.

"War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the Ukraine and U.S. taxpayers masses."
Smedley D. Butler, retired United States Marine Corps Major General