Ukraine invasion

A non-partisan research post - London
-----------------------------------------------------
UN investigators say Russia's forced deportation of Ukrainian children is a WAR CRIME after reviewing 164 cases of victims aged four to 18
  • Parents were informed by services that they'd have foster families or be adopted
  • However, children showed a 'fear of being permanently separated' from relatives
1679078079587.png

1679078091213.png

Here is one Russian's reaction:

And the proof:
:D

Putin is accused of sending a DOUBLE to Mariupol: Ukraine says Putin's CHIN is a giveaway after Russian leader's visit to occupied territory
  • Kyiv official Anton Gerashchenko accused Putin of sending a double to Mariupol
  • He posted three images of the dictator's chin and asked which one was really his

About trust and distrust

Sanctions? :ROFLMAO:

Xi Jinping warns China is ready to 'stand guard over world order' as he holds four-hour Kremlin talks with 'dear friend' Putin who says he is 'open to negotiations' over Ukraine
  • Xi Jinping met Putin in Moscow today in show of support for Russian despot
  • During visit, Xi will present China as a global peacemaker intent on ending war

Sanctions? :ROFLMAO:
OMFG, banning SWIFT for transfers from one Russian bank to another Russian bank will destroy Western economies!!!
1679348638029.png

I hate to say this, but I think it's time to look for recipes for those squirrels this action will force the "West" to eat.
🐿️:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
OMFG, banning SWIFT for transfers from one Russian bank to another Ruissian bank will destroy Western economies!!!
View attachment 326728
I hate to say this, but I think it's time to look for recipes for those squirrels this action will force the "West" to eat.
🐿️:ROFLMAO:
Obviously you don't know what SWIFT is used for but transactions.

Maybe you should buy a book about it if you find one ...

Obviously you don't know what SWIFT is used for but transactions.

Maybe you should buy a book about it if you find one ...
The point is the article you referenced was for banning domestic Russian SWIFT transactions which were only a small fraction of domestic interbank transactions at least before 2021. So my post was sarcasm, and the banning of domestic SWIFT transactions in Russia will have a small effect on Russian banks and probably no effect on non-Russian banks.

The point is the article you referenced was for banning domestic Russian SWIFT transactions which were only a small fraction of domestic interbank transactions at least before 2021. So my post was sarcasm, and the banning of domestic SWIFT transactions in Russia will have a small effect on Russian banks and probably no effect on non-Russian banks.
You're right, and I agree that there is no effect - but less fees for SWIFT for Russian domestic transactions.

IMO the SWIFT ban never made sense for the Western banks and authorities as they can't exchange information directly with the affectecd Russian banks anymore.
Maybe that was wanted by the West to hide what's really going on with the dubious money sources.

Here is another Russian reaction which is more high tech than the first one.
1679415756677.png

Now that's putting your heads together.:D