Ukraine invasion

Like what Histo' said, above!

I can't believe how wide of the mark you are c_v - just how skewed your thinking is and how divorced from reality it's become. The 'program' you speak of is the international rules based system created by the U.S. to retain their hegemony and to protect the $USD as the world's reserve currency, ably supported by the usual suspects: i.e. most western leaders of all political hues, WEF, UN, EU, WHO, IMF, Gates Foundation etc. etc. Keep the U.S. as the top dog and then, collectively, they can promote their globalist 'build back better' agenda which will usher in CBDCs, vaccine health passes and the Net Zero scam etc. All this was clearly laid out as recently as last week's G20 summit.

These are the very people you've been fighting against and lampooning for years - now you're their cheerleader. Too weird! You know full well this is a proxy war between the U.S. and Russia and Ukraine is just an expendable pawn that the U.S. doesn't care about at all. On the contrary, it wants Russia to destroy the country and kill its people so that it (the U.S.) can claim the moral high ground and those that don't understand what's going on are duped into supporting their rallying cry of 'Zelensky & Ukraine good - Putin & Russia bad'. You're being played c_v: sleepy Joe is laughing at you as I type this. What, I wonder, will it take for you to wake up to this reality?
Tim.

Russia has a credible alternative system does it. :ROFLMAO:

Go have a word with yourself ffs.

Russia is totally reliant on the West for tech, parts, know how.

You don't need to believe anything I say, we can just sit here and watch it all fall apart slowly, then quickly.

Update on Russian military operations in Ukraine for November 21, 2022
  • Russian makes incremental gains in the Donbass region.
  • Ukraine’s power grid continues to degrade under Russian missile and drone strikes.
  • Ukraine continues denying responsibility for missile strike in Poland.
  • US claims NASAMS air defence systems performed at 100% effectiveness, provide no numbers or proof of this claim.
  • There are not enough NASAMS arriving in Ukraine over the next several years to protect Ukraine from further Russian missile and drone salvos.
  • Ukraine has more or less abandoned Kherson city.
  • US DoD admits Ukraine cannot achieve its main objective of expelling Russia.
  • Failure to achieve Ukraine’s objective while continuing to fight and lose men and equipment equates to demilitarisation.

Russia has a credible alternative system does it. :ROFLMAO:
Yep. And my guess is that you haven't a clue what it is. Clue: I'm not talking about communism which, increasingly is being adopted by the west. It's part and parcel of the west's globalist agenda.
Go have a word with yourself ffs.
What do you suggest?
That's just another myth sleepy Joe has conned you into believing. Too funny! India and China are quite good at tech don't you know.
You don't need to believe anything I say, we can just sit here and watch it all fall apart slowly, then quickly.
Agreed, at least we can agree on something. Prepare yourself for a nasty shock!

Who is reliant on whom?

End Dependency on China, Russia to Strengthen the U.S, Say Americans

edit:
What do you think will happen if the US/NATO starts an open war with Russia or China?

Last edited:

Blame the Deep State for Carnage in Ukraine

The foreign policy establishment knew it was needlessly provoking Russia at every step along the way.

"From the onset of the Ukraine war, the corporate media, politicians, and all the controlled NGOs throughout America and Western Europe were lockstep in their claim that the Russian military action in eastern Ukraine was unprovoked and unjustified—an act of aggression that could not be allowed to stand.

There was one problem with this propaganda blitz: it was totally untrue. The Deep State—the government elites, intelligence community, and the military establishment—has spent decades threatening and provoking Russia by pushing NATO up against their border.

You do not have to like Russia to see this, and you can detest Vladimir Putin until the cows come home. The fundamental issue remains the same: the Russians view NATO on their border as an act of aggression and a threat to their national security, and we have known this for decades. . ."

WWBS -- What would Brian say?:)
flimsy_russian_helmet.gif

Winters coming. Ukraine will continue putting pressure on Russias demoralised troops cannon fodder alongside supply line disruption.

Good old Norway. Doing their bit supplying Europeans with gas, supplying arms and training to Ukraine and they have pots of money should they need to defend against Russian so far empty threats.

Should Ukrainians give Russia a break?

Nah, didn't think so !

Here's how to help.:)

The situation is so bad for Ukraine that every 2 months there is a big defeat for Russians.
Let's wait for the next retreat.
I prefer facts over conspiracies, and the fact is Kherson back to Ukraine.
From "wishful thinking" to reality in a cuople of months.
your in a delusion .. at no point has UKRAINE been winning this conflict .. RUSSIA is winning this conflict hands down .. the ukrainians are sarcrificing themselves for the west's proxy war .. against RUSSIA to take PUTIN out and regime change .. the same template all the time ..