Ukraine invasion

Russian MP calls for responding to Ukraine’s drone attack by offensive on battlefield

EU aid for Ukraine loses legitimacy together with Zelensky — French politician

Ukrainian forces admit Kiev may agree to loss of territory for peace with Russia

Those invited to allegedly peace summit should be aware of Stoltenberg urge

Scholz refuses to send Tauruses to Ukraine to prevent escalation between Russia, NATO

Ukraine peace summit another US-invented scam

Germany planning to curb influx of Ukrainian refugees

Ukraine attacked key element of Russia’s nuclear umbrella

Boris Johnson pictured holding Ukrainian neo-Nazi banner

US strike on Russian targets would be ‘start of world war’

Last edited:

Scholz speaks against letting Ukraine use Western weapons against targets in Russia

Italian PM says NATO chief should be more cautious

Ukraine hits 687 targets, 161 cars in Belgorod over week

NATO chief explains calls to allow Kiev to strike Russia with situation near Kharkov

NATO to 'institutionalize' arms support for Kiev at US summit — secretary general

The US-Ukrainian arms development scheme "will once again confirm to the American and European peoples — currently held hostage by their governments — that the real enemy of Western peoples are the tyrants in their own government who are using the war to bleed money from citizens and construct an endless excuse for absolute authoritarian political control using endless fear and ‘rumors of war’,"

Germany opposes NATO missile shield over Ukraine

Western instructors in Ukraine sustaining losses

It’s up to Ukraine’s legal system to decide about Zelensky’s legitimacy

"This is a highly dangerous escalation launched by NATO warmongers, in particular from London and Washington."

British missiles already being used to strike Russia – Ukrainian official

Western backers warn Zelensky not to expect ‘the impossible’

Environmental recovery after Kakhovka plant emergency could take 2-3 generations

Ukrainian media claims ten countries poised to let Kiev strike targets inside Russia

White House admits being involved in drawing up Kiev’s ‘peace formula’

Russia to give devastating response to potential aggressor

German leader U-turns on allowing Kiev strike inside Russia

Ukrainian children ended up in Russia as they were rescued from fighting

Russia repels US-supplied missiles targeting Crimean Bridge

US backs cross-border missiles attacks on Russia – Kiev

US officials reveal weapons Ukraine can use to attack deep inside Russia

Zelensky fires officials close to US

Dmitry Suslov: It’s time for Russia to think about a ‘demonstrative’ nuclear test

Ex-Russian president warns NATO of nuclear ‘miscalculation’

No peace deal now – Zelensky

Ukraine lost over 35,000 troops in May

US and the West just itching for a nuclear strike.

I know who to blame if and when it happens.

NATO countries led by the US. :mad:

US and the West just itching for a nuclear strike.

I know who to blame if and when it happens.

NATO countries led by the US. :mad:
Indeed At': those in the U.S. administration endorsing this policy are criminally insane - along with Cameron and BoJo here in the U.K.

Our MSM press is really shiite. Even with the electioneering coverage. (going off topic a little but here it is).

Everything is so dumbed down and superficial. I had to google what Diane Abbott said that was so offensive. The bbc kept saying it was racism... REALLY?

Abbott had been suspended from the party last year after she suggested Jewish, Irish and Traveller people experience prejudice, but not racism, sparking a long-running process which saw her sit as an independent MP.

I don't see any issue with that sentence. Everyone has prejudices including Jewish, Irish and Traveller's, who believe in their own kind/club, than others, so what's the big deal?

Racism is an extreme from of prejudice where people act to attack and assault a person. Prejudice and Racism are not the same thing. It's like two words; short/near and long/far, they mean different things.

I suspect NATO will implode sooner or later. It has become more like a mafiosie gangster nations hell bent on pushing US dogma and policies.

Joe public are slowly waking up. They better hurry up.

. . . I suspect NATO will implode sooner or later. It has become more like a mafiosie gangster nations hell bent on pushing US dogma and policies. . .
. . . And therein lies the rub.
NATO the organisation and its members know it's game over for them if Russia wins the war. And, for all intents and purposes, that has already happened and the Russians are just grinding it out in a way that minimises their own casualties. I may have mentioned this once or twice before - but the ONLY way complete victory for Russia can, possibly, be averted is if NATO gets involved directly. Doing that risks nuclear war and everyone loses - so they're trying to find ways to do more to support Ukraine without committing fully to the cause - e.g. Macron sending in The French Foreign Legion. None of it will work: it'll merely prolong the inevitable - i.e. a negotiated settlement on Russian terms. In the meantime, more money and lives are wasted. Still, if they can just keep it going 'til November and Biden gets re-elected - it'll be worth it. Like I say, they're all criminally insane.

Belgium not to allow using its F-16 jets outside Ukraine — PM

Zelensky ‘peace conference’ bans news outlets from post-Soviet states

George Clooney’s foundation ‘hounding’ Russian journalists

West eyeing ‘Russian SWIFT’ as sanctions target

Wrap-up of Ukraine news: West prepares for war, no deal yet for NATO to coordinate support