A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------
Russian Allies.jpg

Ukraine loses 30% of its economy in two years

Failure of Ukraine's counteroffensive exposes ineffective Western strategies

Putin wants Biden to stay in power to cause US empire to fall
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/world/158969-putin_biden_trump/

Polish farmers stage nationwide anti-Ukrainian protests
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/158999-polish_farmers_protests/

Taurus supplies to Ukraine to escalate conflict — Bundestag member

Scholz will not give Taurus missiles to Zelensky
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/world/159017-scholz-taurus-ukraine/

Ukrainian military finished off mercenaries incapable of leaving Avdeyevka on their own

A non-partisan research post - London
Obviously, numerous unanswered questions revolve around said document - is the document authentic ? fake ? a Western ruse ? a Russian ruse ? etc., etc., etc.
RUSSIA's 9 Step Plan for World War 3 as Plans to Invade Poland Could Cause Full Scale War with NATO
Great idea!!!

https://swentr.site/news/592980-google-gemini-woke-ai/ :)

@counter_violent and @CavaliereVerde

Gentlemen, tomorrow is the deadline for our little wager. Just to remind you, here are the terms originally set out in this post to which we all agreed . . .

1. If, on the 24th February 2024, the three regions of Luhansk, Donetsk and Crimea are under the control of Ukraine - you (CavaliereVerde) win the bet.
2. If they are either independent republics (Luhansk and Donetsk) and/or under Russian control - then I (timsk) win the bet.
3. The winner receives 1 oz of 999 fine silver (the loser can choose whether it's a coin or bar), to include delivery to an address specified by the winner.

(NB: the bet is for 1 oz (one ounce) of 999 fine silver with CavaliereVerde and for 10 oz (ten ounces) of 999 fine silver as set out in this post and agreed by counter_violent in the subsequent post #2,450.)

Clearly, I am the winnest, but I expect you’ll both claim there are still a few pockets of Ukrainian resistance dotted along the western flanks of the Luhansk and Donetsk regions that are yet to be driven out by Russian forces. So, as I see it, we have two options:
Option One: Call it quits.
Option Two: Keep the existing terms of the wager and simply roll it forward six months to 24th August 2024 and every six months thereafter (i.e. 24th February 2025, 24th August 2025 etc.) - until there is a decisive winner.

@CavaliereVerde
I suspect the penny has finally dropped and you accept completely that Ukraine can’t possibly win this war and that it’s simply a matter of time before the Zelensky administration implodes. That explains why you no longer - or very rarely at least - post to the thread. As such, I expect you’ll want to go for Option One and call it quits?

@counter_violent
Unlike CV, not only do you remain full of your usual mad rhetoric and bluster about Ukraine winning the war and restoring its pre-February 2022 borders but, additionally, that Putin will be ousted by fair means or foul, Russia will collapse and be taken over by the Chinese - or something equally bizarre and fanciful! Consequently, I expect you’ll want to bite my arm off at the ankle and go for Option Two and agree to a rolling six month deadline?

I look forward to hearing what each of you wants to do.
Tim.

Russia's ultimate goal is to take Kyiv and Odessa – Dmitry Medvedev
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/159011-medvedev-kyiv-odessa/

Disclaimer : Not in agreement with slanted header - Putin (Russia) is not finished.
The fat lady has not sung* . The lady is fat ..... the lady may or may not make it to the stage. However, if she makes it, it will be a great finale with encores for the Ukraine. If not, the other fat lady sings with encores for the Moscow. Maybe both ladies sing. Maybe both fat ladies end up so fucked, neither sing. The show is not over. * re - 'the show is not over until the fat lady has sung.'

:giggle: At the second coming of Trump (presidency), the trumpets will sound and one of the above fat ladies will sing - or both will sing - or, maybe both just croak.
So goes the prophet promise, expectation, crystal ball & tarot card forecast citations.

History is said to echo repeats of itself. Who was that fella that collected the silver ...just slipped my mind ? Verily, did a cock just crow ?

Trump.png

Last edited:

Ukraine may be preserved on condition of its neutrality — Russian envoy to UN

Kiev loses 425 troops near Avdeyevka over past day

. . . I look forward to hearing what each of you wants to do.
Tim.
What's the matter gentlemen - cat got your tongue!
:p

Here are two very different people who understand perfectly what this proxy war with Russia is all about: the first is a U.S. presidential candidate and the second is a British comedian and satirist. Both hit the nail on the head in their respective videos. Enjoy . . .

Here are two very different people who understand perfectly what this proxy war with Russia is all about: the first is a U.S. presidential candidate and the second is a British comedian and satirist. Both hit the nail on the head in their respective videos. Enjoy . . .

https://www.kennedy24.com/ I went to make a monthly donation here but only US passport holders can.

Both videos but in particular Robert Kennedy CLEARLY outlines the war machine that is destroying lives all over the world and the US. Sooner or later it will come crashing down.

However, I fear Robert.K will be assassinated or die in some accident if he gets to any presidential proximity.

Gentlemen, tomorrow is the deadline for our little wager. Just to remind you, here are the terms originally set out in this post to which we all agreed . . .

1. If, on the 24th February 2024, the three regions of Luhansk, Donetsk and Crimea are under the control of Ukraine - you (CavaliereVerde) win the bet.
2. If they are either independent republics (Luhansk and Donetsk) and/or under Russian control - then I (timsk) win the bet.
3. The winner receives 1 oz of 999 fine silver (the loser can choose whether it's a coin or bar), to include delivery to an address specified by the winner.

(NB: the bet is for 1 oz (one ounce) of 999 fine silver with CavaliereVerde and for 10 oz (ten ounces) of 999 fine silver as set out in this post and agreed by counter_violent in the subsequent post #2,450.)

Clearly, I am the winnest, but I expect you’ll both claim there are still a few pockets of Ukrainian resistance dotted along the western flanks of the Luhansk and Donetsk regions that are yet to be driven out by Russian forces. So, as I see it, we have two options:
Option One: Call it quits.
Option Two: Keep the existing terms of the wager and simply roll it forward six months to 24th August 2024 and every six months thereafter (i.e. 24th February 2025, 24th August 2025 etc.) - until there is a decisive winner.

@CavaliereVerde
I suspect the penny has finally dropped and you accept completely that Ukraine can’t possibly win this war and that it’s simply a matter of time before the Zelensky administration implodes. That explains why you no longer - or very rarely at least - post to the thread. As such, I expect you’ll want to go for Option One and call it quits?

@counter_violent
Unlike CV, not only do you remain full of your usual mad rhetoric and bluster about Ukraine winning the war and restoring its pre-February 2022 borders but, additionally, that Putin will be ousted by fair means or foul, Russia will collapse and be taken over by the Chinese - or something equally bizarre and fanciful! Consequently, I expect you’ll want to bite my arm off at the ankle and go for Option Two and agree to a rolling six month deadline?

I look forward to hearing what each of you wants to do.
Tim.

Hi Tim,

Been away for some winter sun and just returned today.

I'm not sure where Cav is or what he is up to but for me option 1 sounds best. Might as well call it quits cos this situation could just run and run.

It should be obvious by now that Russia is on it's way out. Far from being a military superpower, it's a pityful display of ineptness and internal corruption which undermines any so called leadership and authority. So it's all just a question of how long the gangsters can remain in power and hold it together. At some point, it comes to an end. As I've always maintained, Russia is only held together for as long as Putler is at the top. After that, it's a free for all, as there is no successor or credible group capable of continuing in their current form. So all we have to do is sit back, watch and wait. It's all karma in the end don't you know !

You're on a winning wicket .
2. If they are either independent republics (Luhansk and Donetsk) and/or under Russian control - then I (timsk) win the bet. ✅
May I suggest - sue for higher stakes ..........1 oz of silver is not much payout,
Covenant for 30 pieces of silver.......minimum.

BTW: here (#) is another of what an ex GF would have called 'another treasure from Phylo's bag of useless information'.
I hadn't responded to the marriage hints…...
The womanly wrath that was to follow was something along the lines of ......👇
Phylo,
Two questions for you, too:
A) How old are you?
B) What level of education have you attained?
Of course, if you prefer not to answer - that's fine.
(#) https://www.trade2win.com/threads/charts-charts-and-more-charts.240207/page-836#post-3258045

Last edited:

. . . but for me option 1 sounds best. Might as well call it quits cos this situation could just run and run.
Hi c_v,
Thank you for having the courtesy to reply. Unfortunately, that's where favourable comments from me begin and end. To wit . . .

The ONLY reason you want to call time on our bet is because you understand perfectly well that Ukraine has lost this war and that to continue is just a sickening waste of (young) lives, infrastructure and our money.

It should be obvious by now that Russia is on it's way out. Far from being a military superpower, it's a pityful display of ineptness and internal corruption which undermines any so called leadership and authority. So it's all just a question of how long the gangsters can remain in power and hold it together. At some point, it comes to an end. As I've always maintained, Russia is only held together for as long as Putler is at the top. After that, it's a free for all, as there is no successor or credible group capable of continuing in their current form. So all we have to do is sit back, watch and wait. It's all karma in the end don't you know !
If, as you claim, Russia is "on it's way out" - you'd be very happy - keen even, to continue with our wager. Indeed, knowing you, you'd want to double it. Instead, you want to call it quits because you know the exact opposite is true. Far from being on it's way out, it's going from strength to strength and has won the war. You can't have it both ways c_v: it's either winning or losing - so which is it? As usual, what you're doing is confusing bloody reality with pure fantasy and, rather than looking objectively at the former, you're using four letter words to project the latter, i.e. what you want, wish and hope will happen.

Assuming you watched the two videos I posted - especially the RFK Jr. one - I challenge you to disagree with a single point he makes. You won't do that for one simple reason: you agree 100% with everything he says. So c'mon c_v, park your ego and pride for once and admit to what you know to be true; namely that Russia is prevailing and, that as bad as Putin may well be, his actions are understandable and he's nowhere near as bad as the rotten-to-the-core U.S. administration, aided and abetted by the U.K. and others.
Tim.