Ukraine invasion

I wrote "has been" not "is", excuse me for the bad grammar. Spain had finally to stop due to preasure from EU, except one company.
Looking at your posts, you seem hit by a Russian flu ....

Last edited:
I wrote "has been" not "is", excuse me for the bad grammar. Spain had finally to stop due to preasure from EU, except one company.
Looking at your posts, you seem hit by a Russian flu ....
I mean no offense about your grammar, but I often try to add a little humor to my posts.

What I was criticizing was the "Spain has been buying 80% of its gas from Russia" you posted because that appears false. In addition to what I posted before about 2022, here is evidence about 2016-2021
1680396185742.png

1680396209943.png

1680396243945.png

As you can see, Russia much less than 80% of Spain's natural gas in 2018-2021. And, Russia did not supply any natural gas to Spain in 2016 and 2017. So it's hard to believe "EU pressure" kept Spain from getting Russian gas.

I mean no offense about your grammar, but I often try to add a little humor to my posts.

What I was criticizing was the "Spain has been buying 80% of its gas from Russia" you posted because that appears false. In addition to what I posted before about 2022, here is evidence about 2016-2021
View attachment 327172
View attachment 327173
View attachment 327174

As you can see, Russia much less than 80% of Spain's natural gas in 2018-2021. And, Russia did not supply any natural gas to Spain in 2016 and 2017. So it's hard to believe "EU pressure" kept Spain from getting Russian gas.
Your persistence is impressive, but one thing is to know how to read, another is how to think. Russian gas is typically sold through middlemen, especially now with sanctions. For example China sells Russian gas to Europe. EU sanctions didnt stop Russian gas flow into Europe, it made it more expensive. Same for crude oil. To make things more complicated, there is still a conflict between Spain/Algeria and US proxy Morocco, the "Sahara Conflict", where Morocco made a blockade of gas from Algeria to pressure Spain.

Last edited:
Watch out Brian, your friends and/or non-friends could turn on you too!;)

Kiev’s hopes for victory over Moscow may trigger nuclear disaster in Ukraine — Kim Yo Jong​

Absence of US, UK, France’s reaction to Tatarsky’s death quite indicative — diplomat​

Watch out Brian, your friends and/or non-friends could turn on you too!;)
Brian the not so smart cookie. Explains why he's hiding in Thailand. Wonder how long it will be before he starts hiding elsewhere.

A non-partisan research post - London
---------------------------------------------------
The total collapse and break-up of Putin's Russia has already begun and the West needs to be ready to deal with the aftermath, top Zelensky official predicts
  • Danilov said he believed Russia was about to fall apart in 'spectacular' fashion
  • He warned China holds the upper hand over the Kremlin's imminent capitulation

Inside the shadowy anti-war groups trying to undermine Putin: How resistance activists work in the shadows to plot assassinations and sow chaos in Russia - despite Kremlin's bid to stamp out dissent
  • Putin maintains a vice grip on power in Russia, brutally cracking down on dissent
  • Yet there is no shortage of movements dedicated to destabilising the regime
  • MailOnline takes a look at some of the key figures fighting back against Putin

----------------------------------------------------
Putin bows to Xi: The Russian strongman is now the junior partner to the president of China after his humiliation at Moscow summit, says CHRIS PLEASANCE

Defecting Putin protection officer reveals how paranoid Russian leader 'stays in his bunker' to avoid assassination attempts, never uses a mobile phone or the internet and is 'mortally afraid' of Covid
  • Gleb Karakulov is a captain in the Federal Guard Service who escaped to Turkey
  • He revealed Putin is 'mortally afraid' of Covid and is isolating for fourth year

--------------------------------------------------
Assassin's deadly gift: Shocking moment bomb-laden statue explodes inside St Petersburg cafe killing Putin blogger - seconds after he accepted it from 'anti-war activist' who then 'fled from blast scene'
  • Pro-Putin war blogger Vladlen Tatarsky, 40, was killed in the blast on Sunday
  • Daria Trepova, 26, who is said to have carried out the attack, has been arrested

Your persistence is impressive, but one thing is to know how to read, another is how to think. Russian gas is typically sold through middlemen, especially now with sanctions. For example China sells Russian gas to Europe. EU sanctions didnt stop Russian gas flow into Europe, it made it more expensive. Same for crude oil. To make things more complicated, there is still a conflict between Spain/Algeria and US proxy Morocco, the "Sahara Conflict", where Morocco made a blockade of gas from Algeria to pressure Spain.
Just to point out I have Rufus Leakey on ignore.

1680622453591.png

Seldom read useful comments from Rufus Leakey if any at all. I find it a waste of time and thus to let you know you can put some peeps on ignore.

Brian the not so smart cookie. Explains why he's hiding in Thailand. Wonder how long it will be before he starts hiding elsewhere.
Well when the West starts targeting bloggers who might be next?

Freedom of speech and how much of a civilized society and all that tosh is clear to see as demonstrated.

More importantly, the sacrificial lamb - The girl who offered the bomb had no idea it was a bomb. Assume she was expected to die as well. Just another collateral damage. She I think believed it was a listening device or something. So having delivered the gift was in no hurry to leave.

Many atrocities like this have been carried out by the West where Muslims were simply carrying a bomb unwittingly whilst making a delivery. They are then made out to be just other terrorists. Very dirty uncivilised people out there amongst us all. No such thing as we are good they are bad.

Just very shitty dirty politics and power games.

Vladlen Tatarsky's killer Daria Trepova suspected of working for Ukraine​

New details emerge from questioning of Tatarsky murder suspect – media
Darya Trepova claims she was set up, according to the Fontanka news outlet

Broadcast of UNSC meeting on evacuation of children from Ukraine blocked by UK​

Russia to seek transparency in Nord Stream investigations​