Ukraine invasion

Is Poland Becoming a Major European Superpower?

The difference between people and Neo-Nazis:

Did the US Really Blow Up the NordStream Pipelines?
The video debunks significant parts in the Seymour Hersh storyline.
1677430309582.png

1677430333600.png

1677430345246.png

A non-partisan research post - London

Part four of the interview with the volunteer who fought in Ukraine for seven months.

That's like saying this guy who was part of the Agency to Prevent Evil (A.P.E.), was also maybe secretly a CIA spy.:D
View attachment 326035
That's what average Joe should think, you're trapped again. :)

The Vietnam war lasted 20 years.
I don't know who implemented the year 1975 first for Stoltenberg's activities in a peace movement. I read it as speculation, to join a protest march with 15 or 16 was possible and for some people usual in the 70s (and now).

In 1972 they established a decree in Germany prohibiting members of extremist organizations from becoming civil servants or teachers. So it would not be possible that a known Maoist or Marxist could be President or Chancellor in Germany.
There were lot of protesters from several political colours against this war in Europe and also in the US of A.
I didn't research details for Norway.

And nobody explained the U turn of Stoltenberg from a communist to an establishment prime minister.

So there is a significant probability that he was contacted by secret services as a spy in the peace movements.

Do you have another or better explanation for Stoltenberg's official U turn?

Last edited:
I don't know who implemented the year 1975 first for Stoltenberg's activities in a peace movement. I read it as speculation, to join a protest march with 15 or 16 was possible and for some people usual in the 70s (and now).
Do you have another or better explanation for Stoltenberg's official U turn?
I was thinking teenagers tend to rebel, and then most of them grow up.:)

But I guess the CIA brainwashing him and turning him into a spy and later NATO head is just as likely.:ROFLMAO:
1677510283563.png

Putin's £274million spy plane 'is destroyed in drone attack near Minsk by pro-Ukraine Belarus group'
  • Belarus partisans said they blew up a Russian A-50 surveillance military aircraft
  • The two Belarusians who carried out operation had used drones, it was claimed

Putin ally warns of 'apocalypse' with effects of global nuclear catastrophe lasting centuries 'until the rubble ceases to emit radiation' if the West continues to send arms to Ukraine
  • Russia's former president Dmitry Medvedev issued the warning on Monday
  • It follows Putin's nuclear warning last week as war marked its first year

Wagner mercenary chief calls for Russian defence minister's son-in-law to be raped or 'given the sledgehammer' as extraordinary rift between Putin's top military cronies spirals out of control
  • Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin threatened Sergei Shoigu's son-in-law
  • Prigozhin said Alexey Stolyarov, 33, must be trained to go and fight in Ukraine

Don't worry about Russia -- they can just import more children. :sick:

Is another Russian Revolution coming?
Looks like nobody listens to them :)

1677602534391.png
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Right_Forces

------------------------------------------------------------------

edit:

Last edited:
Fears Russia is planning a false flag chemical weapons attack in Ukraine that it will blame on the West as Kremlin accuses US of plotting a 'provocation'
  • Allegations came from chief of Putin's Radiation, Chemical and Biological Defence Forces
  • Lieutenant-General Igor Kirillov claimed former US ambassador to Moscow had warned at a conference that Russia intended to use chemical weapons

Ukraine WILL become a NATO member in the 'long-term', head of the alliance says
  • Jens Stoltenberg said immediate issue was Ukraine staying independent
  • It came as Finland prepares to vote on its own bid to join the military alliance