UK version of "The Apprentice" coming to BBC2

Bluewave

I was just wondering if any here were considering applying to the UK version of the hit American show "The Apprentice"?

www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice

The American version is into its second series around the same time the UK version begins. The first series is documented here: http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice/

Ok, it's not related to trading, but I am sure there are some keen business people out there who'd like a crack at this.... ?

I'll take that as a no then and add this to my growing collection of dead threads I've started! ;)

When I win I would only get a 6 figure salary....:)
Otherwise looks like great fun. Application form is very good.

twalker said:
When I win I would only get a 6 figure salary....:)
Otherwise looks like great fun. Application form is very good.

The US application form was much simpler and they preferred applicants to send in a video of themselves (like Big Brother!). The only part of the UK form I would struggle with is the "Which two people would give you the WORST job references?" What a bizarre thing to ask, espcially as most people who left a job under "awkward circumstances" wouldn't want the BBC delving into that past. Also, many haven't done enough proper jobs in their lifetime to warrant good and bad references.

Mind you, one of the other questions was: "Have you ever lied or cheated to get what you want? If yes, when and why?" So maybe some creative writing is called for.... :cheesy: