UK Trading account least brokerage firm

Dear Trade2Win participants,

I have few years of experience in trading including. First time would like to trade in UK and US markets.I live in UK. Searching through websites and forums, i have found the following for trading .

1. DeGiro - very less rates, but seems real time data need to subscribe per markets may be too costly regarding that.

2. IG markets - comprehensive ,but again per trading it will be around 8 to 10 pounds, unless u are a frequent trader their margins are good

3. CMC markets -- as usual
4. plus500 UK .. etc.,

I am thinking to go ahead with DeGiro because it has less commission rates. But, I would like to use a tool so that I can get all markets real-time feeds before placing orders.

So my requirement is :
1. get a tool/ software which will get all markets real-time feeds about stocks, future/options etc. . and analysis
2. use Degiro because of less commission rates etc.,

Are there any available for less price in the world .... !! I have gone through the some market feeds software but they are expensive.

Thank you in advance for your support.

best regards,
/Siva

Let me know what you decide, as I'm also looking for a broker. Traditionally I invest in stocks and hold them for a long period of time, but have been looking into the CFD trading. A lot more time on my hands these days and I want to dabble in some indices.

Currently have a demo with IG and am looking around. I've not heard of Degiro, but let me know what you think

Hi,
I have already done my R&D, but would like to know expert opinion thats why i have posted to this forum. if we are going for the least brokerage

DeGiro is ok for the momment, especially in US stocks trading their commision is really good. !! So, for intraday / futures etc, this might be a good choice. The only draw back i see is if we want ral time updates etc., then u need to pay per exchange. Most of the EU shares can be in real time through their CHI-X, but not sure. since i have not tried yet. they have also a mobile app, so thats fine to me !!

Opened an account with IG until and unless you have 10 times , they will not offer £5 per trade offer. not good for shrot term trades. may be not good for small/medium investors. Their software is really good. !!

Interactive brokers seems to be £6 flat fee.. may be good. compared to IG. but, their software have not tried it.

Another one i am considering is trading station !! need to do R&D.

The only things which I am unable to find is a real time data ticker software to just monitor the stocks. .

if you come across anything please do let me know.

best regards,
/Siva

Let me know what you decide, as I'm also looking for a broker. Traditionally I invest in stocks and hold them for a long period of time, but have been looking into the CFD trading. A lot more time on my hands these days and I want to dabble in some indices.

Currently have a demo with IG and am looking around. I've not heard of Degiro, but let me know what you think

Have never heard of Degiro. I am currently demo trading with IG (seem ok), CMC (too flashy platform) and XTB (not traded with them yet).

As per the internet records, UK they have introduced themselves from netherlands as a discount broker. I think they have entered in 2013 or 2014 onwards on UK. Seems, their commission is very low. !! But, they do not have any features etc., !!

If you have any opinion with them please do let me know.

https://www.degiro.co.uk/ apart from commision rates, i do not see that their platform is great. !!

XTB ? Can I share shares or is it just only FX , commodities ?

As per the internet records, UK they have introduced themselves from netherlands as a discount broker. I think they have entered in 2013 or 2014 onwards on UK. Seems, their commission is very low. !! But, they do not have any features etc., !!

If you have any opinion with them please do let me know.

https://www.degiro.co.uk/ apart from commision rates, i do not see that their platform is great. !!

XTB ? Can I share shares or is it just only FX , commodities ?

XTB you can trade shares yep, most asset classes I believe. I just haven't gotten round to actually trading with my demo there yet. Will do in a few days and then make a decision on which broker I go with

I guess that the traders from then UK have freedom to go with any online broker so it might be good idea if you better check the shortlisted brokers review to get an exact idea..!