UK shares & IB

al-motor

249 0
Does anyone use Interactivebrokers ( IB) to trade UK shares ??

( not for me- but a friend !!- I dont deal in UK !!)_

I know they need £1450 to open the account , but seems like they have the cheapest commissions?

Al

DaveGos

100 1
I trade USA stocks from a sterling account using IB but do occassionally trade UK stocks. As far as I can recall there was no difference, except of course the stamp duty.

al-motor

249 0
Dave- thanks for that............ thats what i thought-

Tech- I have an account with D4f, but was under the impression that they dont cover all the stocks for Sbetting- ususally just the FT350 ??

cheers
Al

Les Battersby

18 0
Interactive Brokers only cover UK stocks that can be electronically traded.

al-motor

249 0
Les,

I was under the impression that all shares could be traded electronically !?! does that mean some are not tradeable ?? which ones?

thanks
Al

al-motor

249 0
thanks for that Les......... I never thought IB would have a restrictioons on it.

will have another look at the list

Al

al-motor

249 0
Les or anyone,

Do u know any other cheap brokers that cover UK share dealing ?? this is a headache !!

cheers
Al

pineapple1

4 0
hoodless brennan are cheap with a flat fee of 7quid.i use them when buying actual stock.no complaints

lurpack

1 0
Sharecrazy is worth looking at. I dont use them currently but will be soon once some of their new features come on line.

9 pound charge with lots of features that go with it that cost more with other companys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock